• submitting 9 leads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

RuthlessSupSlayer

Thank you for your nice comment to this thread.
I will bring you up to speed soon.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x currently driving a white ups paid bmw (midsize due to thought)
x yes mngmnt whoeoeoeo!!!
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x loving ops ie bd feeder airlines corporate region

Way to take on the issues head on

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
120 stops is a lot, even to our standards.
I can imagine it is very hard lbor to get this done day in day out.
respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

Why not talk to the guy that ownes 3 stores on your neighberhoud BBQ? Or on your sportsclub, birthday etc etc. A lead can be found on the most amazing places. In the book from driver to ceo you can read a funny story about an american ups bd guy teaching the german sales folks how to find leads...good read.

ow and pls if you are almost a retiree do me a favor talk to your sup. Tell him you call the helpline on him if he doesnt comply in lowering the volume on your route. Orion should fix this in secs..

the future of UPS is bright and you are part of that.
play a bigger part by taking ownership.
create future
jobs 4 a next generation!
Man that must be some good kool aid

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

Why not talk to the guy that ownes 3 stores on your neighberhoud BBQ? Or on your sportsclub, birthday etc etc. A lead can be found on the most amazing places. In the book from driver to ceo you can read a funny story about an american ups bd guy teaching the german sales folks how to find leads...good read.

ow and pls if you are almost a retiree do me a favor talk to your sup. Tell him you call the helpline on him if he doesnt comply in lowering the volume on your route. Orion should fix this in secs..

create future
You don't get it at all Poindexter, do you?

We are all trying to get less pickups, not more, due to late start times, pickup commits that remove driver flexibility, over dispatching, and management worried not about growth or service, but only about speed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

create future

Do you do this on your own or does somebody put you up to it?

If on your own you are so far out of touch with reality. It is laughable

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Actions speak louder than words!

no one is gonna get on board until they see some improvements.

trouble with the higher ups is they say they'll listen to hourlies but truth be told it goes in one ear and out the other.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

create future

People are people.
We all have our incapabilities and standards.
Some may be sick or have problems at home.
Some are still looking for their own identity.
Humens are not always the way they percieve themselves.
Some have inconsistent inbalance personality disorder and some
act normal but are crazy. Unfortunatly it happens somethimes we hire a person train them and they seem to forget they are trained. I have had a couple of those unfortunate that even said they did not receive training, hours of my life wasted. Terrible.....but also learning curve...

You can not win if you dont try.
OT: Try leads.
pls.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x ow and I love leads from people from UPS

Troll.

Go away.

gman042

Been around the block a few times

x trophy wife
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks

You're not from around here are you?
Things are different in China

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
Eliminate our excuses and the business will flourish.

Returntosender

I care.
tell me about it.
pls.

x trophy wife
IMG_2396.GIF

AlliSeeisBrown

Speaking of impeccable service and such high enthusiasm, Friday we had 302 late airs in our center. But we sure as hell turned in our daily dose of sales leads by golly.

Improvements always need to start somewhere. A DM might be a step to far to begin your journey. We are not amused when we need to tell customers or excuse ourselves whe we are late but we do it with pride. because we know tomorrow will be a better day.
Remember this. Your not the one showing up late. It's us. You show up 3 weeks later trying to kiss there ass

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

create future

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

create future
Lol. Clueless...Orion can fix it? What an idiot

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

You start at 08:00 AM?
No, I come in and work for free 730 till start time at 9:00 to go through my load to fix misloads and find nda...then they make us wait for late air and let us go at 930 instructing us not to miss nda 1030 commit times. Screw ur leads

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

create future
Tell you what BRO, come help me do my job and I'll help you do yours BRO.. Surely you don't suggest looking for leads on off time..

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
UPS your so silly... You fail everyday and harrass your employees for not being robots. And the only solution you monkeys can come up with is by having less people working... "thats working out great by the way" add more volume and i doubt you add more employees.. Your numbers are so crazy Einstein wouldn't be able to figure them out.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

People are people.
We all have our incapabilities and standards.
Some may be sick or have problems at home.
Some are still looking for their own identity.
Humens are not always the way they percieve themselves.
Some have inconsistent inbalance personality disorder and some
act normal but are crazy. Unfortunatly it happens somethimes we hire a person train them and they seem to forget they are trained. I have had a couple of those unfortunate that even said they did not receive training, hours of my life wasted. Terrible.....but also learning curve...

You can not win if you dont try.
OT: Try leads.
pls.
Wow. Clueless.