Management raise

StuffItFred

With the pathetic 2% raise and now the management survey we have been handed. One begins to wonder. Did management get a raise and if so what amount. For sure somewhere, somehow, somebody has heard something.

I heard from a courier that is friends with a manager in a station in LA that they actually got their raise several months ago. Don't know if this is true or not but still would be interesting to know.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I've always heard on this site that mgrs. get their raises at different times than we do. I've also "heard" from my mgr. and Sr. that mgrs. have not regained their 5% loss in income from years ago.

I heard that X is buying something like $138M in stock in X to "invest in themselves". How about they invest in their workers $138M to keep this place running?

!Retired!

While I didn't hear it straight from management, a few sources said management got their raises back in January/February. Though, I didn't hear of what the amount was.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
According to a CE manager friend of mine, they got their bonuses this year. Their raises used to be based on their reviews, but that was all changed this year and noone is getting a raise until October 2014

Keystone

As I stated in an earlier thread, my manager, who is a new manager did not have the "keep quiet" attitude. I asked him in March if we were going to get our raise, and he stated to me, "I haven't seen anything saying you won't, and we got our's last week, so I don't see why you wouldn't." Then, about a week later, in a station meeting when they so graciously told us that our raise had been postponed for six months, I looked at him and caught his eye, and all he did was shrug his shoulders. Don't be fooled.....they got their raise!!! Look at the price of fedex stock today....they pay the upper echelon while breaking the backs of those that carry them and the profit WE provide to make the rich, richer and the poor, poorer!!! Wake up ladies and gentlemen!!!!!