Maxine Waters

It will be fine

disagree some. both sides are building off the current foundation of games. Tuesday we have two rebuttals. at some point it will be three. its never less or the same they keep adding to the routine.
Maxine will scream crazy stuff into a camera anytime one gets pointed at her. It'll be entertaining if nothing else, I don't see the slippery slope.

newfie

Maxine will scream crazy stuff into a camera anytime one gets pointed at her. It'll be entertaining if nothing else, I don't see the slippery slope.

I don't think its a slippery slope in that sense. I'm just tired of the political games and it seems like they add to them every year.

It will be fine

I don't think its a slippery slope in that sense. I'm just tired of the political games and it seems like they add to them every year.
The only time you really hear about a rebuttal is if someone botched it badly. It's all bad theater, I doubt I'll watch all of either speech.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Six different rebuttals for the SOTU speech .
Has the DNC lost their minds ?
Ok, one will be repeated in spanish but how come no other languages ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dreamers are upset with drooling Kennedy's attempt to degrade them . The complaint is since they grew up here English is their first language , not Spanish . And his Spanish was poor .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dreamers are upset with drooling Kennedy's attempt to degrade them . The complaint is since they grew up here English is their first language , not Spanish . And his Spanish was poor .
I'm not using the term "dreamers" anymore....It's DACA. Like Trump said, Americans are dreamers!!!