Maxine Waters

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
29177630_849357748593559_5335478769052286976_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

vantexan

Name them.....name all the incidences!! What was the violence?? Who did he assign it to? All talk!
I remember him early on saying someone should bunch a guy in the mouth. Beyond that it came out that Clinton had dirty tricks operatives who had done such things for the Democrats for many years. The one in charge didn't realize he was being filmed when he started talking about how they were instigating fights at Trump rallies, yelling racist remarks, all in an effort to make Trump supporters look like redneck idiots. Clinton fired him the next day after video came out.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Name them.....name all the incidences!! What was the violence?? Who did he assign it to? All talk!

Back in March, another North Carolina Trump supporter was charged with assault after sucker-punching a Black protester in the face during a rally. 78-year-old John McGraw compared the protester to a terrorist and said he enjoyed “knocking the hell out of that big mouth.”

McGraw also told a news program that if he saw the protester again, he “might have to kill him.” Trump rebuked McGraw by offering to pay for his legal bills, which he later tried to retract.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You just don’t know what winning looks like. 8 years of obummer can do that to a man.
Do you need to show us on a doll where he touched you? You guys are so emotionally traumatized you just can't stop bringing up Obama and Hillary.

Obama sucks, Hillary sucks, Trump sucks. You're a sucker.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you need to show us on a doll where he touched you? You guys are so emotionally traumatized you just can't stop bringing up Obama and Hillary.

Obama sucks, Hillary sucks, Trump sucks. You're a sucker.
I’m a sucker 4 winning. Low IQ loser voted Gary Johnson and doesn’t believe in supply side economics. Explain the mental gymnastics you pull to have that political stance, I’ll wait.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m a sucker 4 winning. I'm a Low IQ loser. You voted Gary Johnson and doesn’t believe in supply side economics. Explain the mental gymnastics you pull to have that political stance, I’ll wait.
Only a sith deals in absolutes.

BTW fixed it for you

Last edited: