PTer's shouldn't have over 25h regular per check, including a six day workweek. We had peoples' pay that was off a decimal point (e.g., 1.65 instead of 16.5), some people never got OT, some PTers only saw it after 40 etc. Others didn't get their guarantee on Saturdays. I'm still waiting on almost 200 bucks from the "decimal point malfunction".

Soccer97

Yes, but this keeps happening which says to me, they are not afraid of the union. We know why they are doing it, to make their own numbers look good. Get state attorney's involved and folks in management start needing to change underwear. Upper management might fire some to be rid of the mess.
Sorry for late response. My time in Local Sort and wash both add up total 23.90 for the week. On my check stub I was Paid for 15.28 hrs. I've been writing my hours down daily and she won't give us all our time we work. Everyday I'm short. I worked 4.36 hrs in sort and she gave me 4 hrs but put the other 36 min in wash, which is a differ code & lower pay. She shorted me 68 min as a driver helper. I've asked repeatedly for a copy of sheets from driver to verify my helper hours, I get every dang excuse. I'm having to write a Grievance every week. I shouldn't have to. I've went back as far as November 1st looking at my check stubs, lol it's unbelievable how many hours I wasn't paid. One week she gave me 4 hours for the week in sort. That's what I was paid. And I'm not the only one she does this to. It's all to make her damn Numbers. Well her numbers don't mean crap to me.

Soccer97

Very much what he said.

Between different classifications and various progressions for each it can get confusing. Had a guy doing inside work then shuttle or air or some such occasionally file a grievance that he was not being paid correctly. Turns out after investigating the Union and payroll determined he had been paid incorrectly - he'd been over paid for some of the other work. Wound up with deductions for several months.

Talk with experienced Union reps and make sure you're right going into this fight. Make the fight if you are though - never let the company pay you less than you are owed.
Indeed, at our Center you pick & choose your battles and I've tolerated alot but I'm sick of her getting away with ripping people off and nobody doing crap about it. She has done it for years and nothing. I've spoke with union Stewart and he's very well aware of what I'm talkn about. It's just sad that I feel I have to fight for money that I worked for. Simple as just paying me what I'm owed and that's it.

Soccer97

Yes, but this keeps happening which says to me, they are not afraid of the union. We know why they are doing it, to make their own numbers look good. Get state attorney's involved and folks in management start needing to change underwear. Upper management might fire some to be rid of the mess.
Very well said

Rack em

Made the Podium
Sorry for late response. My time in Local Sort and wash both add up total 23.90 for the week. On my check stub I was Paid for 15.28 hrs. I've been writing my hours down daily and she won't give us all our time we work. Everyday I'm short. I worked 4.36 hrs in sort and she gave me 4 hrs but put the other 36 min in wash, which is a differ code & lower pay. She shorted me 68 min as a driver helper. I've asked repeatedly for a copy of sheets from driver to verify my helper hours, I get every dang excuse. I'm having to write a Grievance every week. I shouldn't have to. I've went back as far as November 1st looking at my check stubs, lol it's unbelievable how many hours I wasn't paid. One week she gave me 4 hours for the week in sort. That's what I was paid. And I'm not the only one she does this to. It's all to make her damn Numbers. Well her numbers don't mean crap to me.
Indeed, at our Center you pick & choose your battles and I've tolerated alot but I'm sick of her getting away with ripping people off and nobody doing crap about it. She has done it for years and nothing. I've spoke with union Stewart and he's very well aware of what I'm talkn about. It's just sad that I feel I have to fight for money that I worked for. Simple as just paying me what I'm owed and that's it.
Seems like steward isn't doing their job obviously. I would file NLRB charges asap. I would also contact your state labor department and file a complaint with them so they know this supervisor is stealing money from the employees.

Seems like steward isn't doing their job obviously. I would file NLRB charges asap. I would also contact your state labor department and file a complaint with them so they know this supervisor is stealing money from the employees.
She deserves to be paid for the hours she worked and the sup belongs in jail. "Lock her up".

Soccer97

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinks this is wrong. I just now filled out another grievance for this paycheck that I will be getting Friday also. Smh it just pisses me off everytime I think of all the time I haven't gotten paid for as I go back thru all my stubs. Does anybody know how far back I'm allowed to file a grievance on my pay? I've filed grievances due to her just working in our sort cause she claims nobody responds back to her calls when we are shorthanded. Well if she actually called she would find out that people did want to work. But she lies and says that so she can work it. Nope, not anymore. She doesn't realize she is still taking money from us by working in our sort.

Soccer97

Not to mention the time it takes to get paid from 1 Grievance. Heck I wrote 3 grievances almost 6 or 7 months ago from her working sort and just last week i got paid for 1. Smh our UPS is so messed up. The people are so corrupt it's not even funny. We have employees that literally tell the supervisors what to do, and not a word back to them. No kind of discipline whatsoever. Everybody just does as they want. They had a peak hire and she was smoking on a vape sitting on the belt and nobody says a word to her. It's crazy. I work evenings and was told these things were happening.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinks this is wrong. I just now filled out another grievance for this paycheck that I will be getting Friday also. Smh it just pisses me off everytime I think of all the time I haven't gotten paid for as I go back thru all my stubs. Does anybody know how far back I'm allowed to file a grievance on my pay? I've filed grievances due to her just working in our sort cause she claims nobody responds back to her calls when we are shorthanded. Well if she actually called she would find out that people did want to work. But she lies and says that so she can work it. Nope, not anymore. She doesn't realize she is still taking money from us by working in our sort.

90 days.

Not to mention the time it takes to get paid from 1 Grievance. Heck I wrote 3 grievances almost 6 or 7 months ago from her working sort and just last week i got paid for 1. Smh our UPS is so messed up. The people are so corrupt it's not even funny. We have employees that literally tell the supervisors what to do, and not a word back to them. No kind of discipline whatsoever. Everybody just does as they want. They had a peak hire and she was smoking on a vape sitting on the belt and nobody says a word to her. It's crazy. I work evenings and was told these things were happening.

Employee should've either been fired or disciplined. I've been off cigarettes 2 years now and vape every once in awhile. I'd never, ever consider smoking my vape inside. I chill at the ashtray like every other smoker. Just because it smells like berries and cherries doesn't make it OK.

We don't know enough about the health hazards yet. It's certainly better than smoking, and most pets don't like it because of the silicon dioxide. Non-smokers shouldn't have to be exposed to those working conditions.

As much as I love vaping, I'd never smoke or chill with it in the building or even sneak a puff outside the door. That's just disrespectful, is what that is. It's not "not knowing the rules", it's being an :censored2: hole.

Soccer97

Employee should've either been fired or disciplined. I've been off cigarettes 2 years now and vape every once in awhile. I'd never, ever consider smoking my vape inside. I chill at the ashtray like every other smoker. Just because it smells like berries and cherries doesn't make it OK.

We don't know enough about the health hazards yet. It's certainly better than smoking, and most pets don't like it because of the silicon dioxide. Non-smokers shouldn't have to be exposed to those working conditions.

As much as I love vaping, I'd never smoke or chill with it in the building or even sneak a puff outside the door. That's just disrespectful, is what that is. It's not "not knowing the rules", it's being an :censored2: hole.
That's the thing all the elder females that work Pre-load are the biggest :censored2: starters at our center cuz they have been there for 20+yrs and feel like they own the place. And not one of them told her anything nor supervisor. Hell we aren't allowed to take phones in but somehow you see all these newbies txtn or have ear plugs in listening to music. If I have to continue to holler or repeat what I say cause you can't hear me then to heck with it. It's so outta control there.