My entire pen is overwhelmed by too much volume everyday..

Hannah-banana

6 or 7 routes per loader normal anywhere?

I've heard of this happening when the volume is lower. At my hub, we all still have 3 trucks each with close to 500 pc each. Would be doable if we started a bit earlier.

Rather than start earlier we just have this utter failure of everyone everyday, and now there are multiple people quitting. We are increasingly short handed.

Why not just start a little earlier?! It's so obvious it's frustrating!

Oh yeah greed...

Hannah-banana

What would you have us say and do about it? I bring in my loaders early to clear cages, but there is only so much allotted time.

When volume is high, loaders lay down and give up instead of working through. When this happens, the stackout is their fault and I let them know. When they keep going and don't get discouraged, I do my best to get them help at the end.

Maybe giving up is sometimes a normal human conclusion when something makes no sense everyday.

Could you communicate to management that there is a consistent problem with this? It isn't logical to blame the loaders when this happens constantly.

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
Until today, and really still I am, I've been good working for brown. Today, feel like a mgmt. Lynch mob may be coming my way... hmmmm... why do I still want this so badly??? Seriously, not just money grabbing.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Until today, and really still I am, I've been good working for brown. Today, feel like a mgmt. Lynch mob may be coming my way... hmmmm... why do I still want this so badly??? Seriously, not just money grabbing.
I cant understand your typing. I will assume you are doing 7 cars cut to 6?
more than 5 is unheard of. We don't get extra time how it is. always runs into driver's time.

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
I cant understand your typing. I will assume you are doing 7 cars cut to 6?
more than 5 is unheard of. We don't get extra time how it is. always runs into driver's time.
Yes. Ending day with 5, 6, 7 cars... been a few days now, due to moving other chumps to other cars, unload, etc.

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch

Now I'm friend'ing paranoid... mgmt. on here... incident today, if I told details, would guaranteed sell out my position... totally screwed... gonna hafta get my ass to a union rep, I think... I don't understand all this shizzle

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
I've heard of this happening when the volume is lower. At my hub, we all still have 3 trucks each with close to 500 pc each. Would be doable if we started a bit earlier.

Rather than start earlier we just have this utter failure of everyone everyday, and now there are multiple people quitting. We are increasingly short handed.

Why not just start a little earlier?! It's so obvious it's frustrating!

Oh yeah greed...
We don't have that volume here... maybe I'm just a b*tch

Box Ox

Now I'm friend'ing paranoid... mgmt. on here... incident today, if I told details, would guaranteed sell out my position... totally screwed... gonna hafta get my ass to a union rep, I think... I don't understand all this shizzle

2s01vls.gif

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
What would you have us say and do about it? I bring in my loaders early to clear cages, but there is only so much allotted time.

When volume is high, loaders lay down and give up instead of working through. When this happens, the stackout is their fault and I let them know. When they keep going and don't get discouraged, I do my best to get them help at the end.

Haha, nobody brings loaders in early... hahahahaha!!!