My entire pen is overwhelmed by too much volume everyday..

Hannah-banana

Ideally, I would like to keep loading while get my business started so I could still drive eventually if the business doesn't work out.

But hey, life is too short to be as miserable as the shift has been here lately. So I don't know yet. Trying not to be too hasty

Future

Victory Ride
Ideally, I would like to keep loading while get my business started so I could still drive eventually if the business doesn't work out.

But hey, life is too short to be as miserable as the shift has been here lately. So I don't know yet. Trying not to be too hasty
Bro ... I have met several entrepreneurs.... that started out ... the way you r stating .... and have very good buisnesss

Future

Victory Ride

Go for it!

Future

Victory Ride

What buisness would you like 2 develop?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kind of biz you getting into

Hannah-banana

I have over a decade of experience in organic farming and ornamental gardening. Moving to an area with a large population of retired wealthy folks with interest in sustainability...

So I would love to install and maintain organic gardens, mini orchards and Disney magically beautiful yards basically.

I could do it with minimal tool investment networking the clients and a decade of experience

Future

Victory Ride
I have over a decade of experience in organic farming and ornamental gardening. Moving to an area with a large population of retired wealthy folks with interest in sustainability...

So I would love to install and maintain organic gardens, mini orchards and Disney magically beautiful yards basically.

I could do it with minimal tool investment networking the clients and a decade of experience
If your malticoulus ... u could ...could make money

CentralSup

My uncle does this. All of his clients are doctors that pay insane amounts for him to do landscaping and plant gardens for them using all natural and organic pesticides and fertilizers.

Hannah-banana

If your malticoulus ... u could ...could make money
I am. I traveled to some farms in Hawaii for a while and did some gardening for a few famous people who owned estates nearby. I left because housing was insanely expensive, distance from family and Hawaiian folks hate white people.

But now that I've dabbled in other things I realize that this is a refined skill that I could totally bank on and enjoy!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My entire pen, ( and others ) have been getting peak sized loads everyday while being expected to do it in less and less time..

Everyday, we get buried and lose egress. Everyone. Everyday, the drivers arrive enraged and cannot even fit the loads in their trucks.

The loaders are getting reprimanded for the problem. I went by the managers office today after the sort to give my notice but there was a line of other loaders already there. Yelling and quitting. Some were in tears.

What in actual @#$!. Is this happening in other places? I'm in Arizona. .
so what's new?

IESucks

My entire pen, ( and others ) have been getting peak sized loads everyday while being expected to do it in less and less time..

Everyday, we get buried and lose egress. Everyone. Everyday, the drivers arrive enraged and cannot even fit the loads in their trucks.

The loaders are getting reprimanded for the problem. I went by the managers office today after the sort to give my notice but there was a line of other loaders already there. Yelling and quitting. Some were in tears.

What in actual @#$!. Is this happening in other places? I'm in Arizona. .
Been happening for years. Yawn

IESucks

What would you have us say and do about it? I bring in my loaders early to clear cages, but there is only so much allotted time.

When volume is high, loaders lay down and give up instead of working through. When this happens, the stackout is their fault and I let them know. When they keep going and don't get discouraged, I do my best to get them help at the end.
Yawn. Management passes buck as always. Not enough time, trucks, employees. And never managements fault, ever

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I've only been loading for 6 months but it's so absurd and just hostile all around. Only getting worse everyday. I can't see myself doing this for 20 or 30 years.

I'm kinda sweet, not soldier material. But thank you for the encouragement anyway.
No one does this for 20 or 30 years. If you don't make supervisor after you max out your pay, leave.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Ever work with aquaponics?

Hannah-banana

No one does this for 20 or 30 years. If you don't make supervisor after you max out your pay, leave.
I don't mean loading for 20 years.. Lol
I meant UPS in general. Was considering being a driver eventually but this feedback from different people is confirming that I don't really think I want to commit the days of my life to this in general. It's mean.