My entire pen is overwhelmed by too much volume everyday..

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Having no egress is the best excuse for anything.

Q: Why didn’t you follow Orion?
A: no egress

Q: why where you over your miles?

Q: why did you run 2 hours over?

Q: why’d you have a late air?

The list goes on

Box Ox

One of thE " big girls" here is a rockstar, been watching her shed lbs. for 3 months... in 3 more months I'd bet she's not so big, and looks nice..
UPS workout program

She-belters have a way of breaking hearts. Ya think they're gonna make it/be fine and then they're either hurt or have moved on to something else. Because they're smart. But yeah, the ones who stick around can do box karate with the best.

Um are you serious? Or being sarcastic?

With a normal flow it's fine. Challenging but fun. I average about 225 PPH.

This volume is not humanly possible. It come down the belt in heaps that are falling off the belt. It cannot be split.

So we find ourselves burrowing through the boxes to find our numbers and then all we can do is stack and keep burrowing.

If we turn to load, the volume goes pouring off the end and out the doors like a box volcano. It's absurd.
225pph? that’s more like it someone somewhere that he was only doing 150pph.

specter208

She-belters have a way of breaking hearts. Ya think they're gonna make it/be fine and then they're either hurt or have moved on to something else. Because they're smart. But yeah, the ones who stick around can do box karate with the best.
I've seen this too. I always say a word when they go.

Hannah-banana

225pph? that’s more like it someone somewhere that he was only doing 150pph.

Yup. I told a union steward about this egress situation, and then the sups started messing with me.

But they couldn't do anything except hurt my feelings because my scan numbers are on point and my drivers like my load quality. I also always ace their stupid pop quiz things. You know, the eight keys and what not..

So they zeroed in on the stacking. Which I find embarrassing except that it's effecting everyone..

I guess I now wear the scarlet U

Hannah-banana

Awww. I consider myself a belt ninja girl.. Wondered why no one ever asked me out.. But it's been sweet being one of the boys.. I'll miss em.

I used to do farm labor so usually surrounded by men. I like the work. Can't stand the games.

Thinking about starting my own business

Future

Victory Ride
Awww. I consider myself a belt ninja girl.. Wondered why no one ever asked me out.. But it's been sweet being on of the boys.. I'll miss em.

I used to do farm labor so usually surrounded by men. I like the work. Can't stand the games.

Thinking about starting my own business
I will be your top employee

Hannah-banana

Did you decide to leave?

I was ready this morning, but i couldn't wait out the line at the manager's office and make it to my other job in time. . Lol..

You can see in my other thread that I'm relocating to another state anyway, so hopefully the HR will follow through on the positive rehire status they offered..

Kinda hoping a smaller rural hub could be less savage..