NDA and savers relaxed commit time (1800)?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Where did your management team want you to call them from? Your own personal cell phone? Hell no!!
I lol whenever a customer leaves a note telling me to call when I get there and they will drive home to sign for their delivery because they only work "5 minutes away". Yeah, right!

That’s different—-I wouldn’t do that either.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The Drivers should be the only ones that 'give a damn' ... every other employee type, especially management, have been screwed over but drivers keep getting increases to their compensation while other employees keep getting enhanced with less compensation.

Looks like someone's bitter !! LOL
giphy.gif

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The Drivers should be the only ones that 'give a damn' ... every other employee type, especially management, have been screwed over but drivers keep getting increases to their compensation while other employees keep getting enhanced with less compensation.
Not easy being the face of the company. Lots of service questions to answer for.

tacken

Its never been about the costumer at peak time . Its how many packages can they cram into each PC. And then tell you to be safe. Start at point A and at point B. Costumer complains about service delay tell them to call UPS. Next stop

What'dyabringmetoday???

Management screwed over? Did someone hold a gun to their heads to make them stay at UPS? How is it management can be screwed over when they claim that they "are" UPS. They "run the business ". They "pay us". So- management people screw themselves? Lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Management screwed over? Did someone hold a gun to their heads to make them stay at UPS? How is it management can be screwed over when they claim that they "are" UPS. They "run the business ". They "pay us". So- management people screw themselves? Lol
Any District management person who "claim that they "are" UPS. They "run the business ". They "pay us", is just fooling themselves.
Everyone in District Operations is just an employee that is just a replaceable cog in the wheel.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Any District management person who "claim that they "are" UPS. They "run the business ". They "pay us", is just fooling themselves.
Everyone in District Operations is just an employee that is just a replaceable cog in the wheel.

Your level of low-level thinking and consequent ignorance never ceases to entertain me.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Looks like someone's bitter !! LOL
giphy.gif
Not me ... I had so much wealth accumulated by the time UPS started their enhancements, I didn't even feel it.
I felt for the newer management and encouraged them to get a few years in and then leave UPS.

Old cash cow ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be,
The old cash, she ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be,
The old cash cow, she ain't what she used to be,
Many long years ago.