NDA and savers relaxed commit time (1800)?

onewithedd

So..... how does a company that runs “the tightest ship in the shipping business”, “we love logistics” and “synchronizing the world of commerce” fail so miserably at a holiday that comes around every year at the same time.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Nope.

PCM this morning was that there were no commits for NDA. I went through my manifest before I left the building to toggle 'resi' to remove the 1800 commit time. I had 1 commercial stop that had an NDA. Stop completed that before 10a.

Pretty sure that this is the 1st year we have done end of day commits on purpose. In the past, we have had 90 minute relaxed commits and then if there is a couple of snowflakes, we are told to run everything on trace.

Not sure what I will do if I have other commercial air this week. I had a commercial cut added that is loaded in section 5 and 6. I usually cannot reach those sections by the time EDD is released.
If I remember correctly our center started to run air in trace last year due to the fact that air was late everyday

Boston25

they started 6:00 commits for NDA this Monday. They sent a message saying do your route trace and do not break to deliver your reds on time.

AlliSeeisBrown

We still have drivers who can't service their air on time when its on their truck all day and relaxed commit. Trace is also out the window in the center. They really just want everything off the truck in the quickest way possible.