New Contract Effectiveness (On Topic)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You're a fool. You're the guy that will bitch and complain to your steward then file a grievance when your check isn't right. Then turn around and say "I'd rather make it on my own then be part of the union."

Guys like you always want to point out what's wrong at the top of your lungs and never be thankful for what you have.

Go die in a ally. ;)
"an" Alley, not a ally. LOL That misspelling was union made.

in all honesty, sad to say - if you are missing money from your check, a non-union company is MUCH MUCH easier to deal with and get it corrected than dealing with corrupt union, and company. One phone call to the DOL hours and wages division will get any non-union companies attention. However, with a union, you must be put on hold and find the red tape. I can say this with firsthand knowledge. The red tape and bureaucracy surrounding the union only creates laziness, apathy and generally creates more problems than it solves.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's true that the old, "good ol days" union meant being hard workers, good at your trade and cared about others well-being. The modern Teamsters pretty much represent the opposite in all aspects. We see it with the shallow and selfish posters on this part of the forum, no need to mention names. Sad to say.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FALSE
who starts at 18.75?
What percentage of the work force slugger?
All you do is post wrong information!
Just like when you said I was wrong About the Boston bully being fired ! You need to start posting the facts !! What's in the water up there in roosterland?
Cock a doodle doooooooo
FACT
Any casual, TDC, package driver and feeder. That’s who.

FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
in all honesty, sad to say - if you are missing money from your check, a non-union company is MUCH MUCH easier to deal with and get it corrected than dealing with corrupt union, and company. One phone call to the DOL hours and wages division will get any non-union companies attention. However, with a union, you must be put on hold and find the red tape. I can say this with firsthand knowledge. The red tape and bureaucracy surrounding the union only creates laziness, apathy and generally creates more problems than it solves.

You must have missed my earlier post.

08121313864960031940918293-gallery.jpg

Go work for a non-Union company.

Nobody is stopping you.

Unless you are afraid....

You might need someone like me to protect you.

:biggrin:

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey brother
I'll be out your way soon if you want to watch weekend at bernies.
You’re full of crap kid. Bring your tiny hands to RI. You’ll be embarrassed. I noticed you have zero balls to record dues paying members. Only elected officials that work under a different set of rules. See ya soon honey.

Faceplanted

Yeah, 35000 Of them in Rhode Island compared to New York which is 1 million. Shake my head. Our FN ignorant can you be?
The guy is a scumbag. I honestly feel bad for him sometimes but then he goes and says something completely idiotic.

Karma is funny upstate. I would love to see you at a wedding between one of your very close loved ones and some p.r.!!!!