NFL Boycott - Will FedEx Peak be easier...in current events?

dvalleyjim

I agree with 66. Also I think this peak will be extraordinarily more difficult. The surcharges that are being added by UPS are not being added by Fedex. A lot will be going "cheapest way possible" and that will overwhelmingly be Fedex.

Most of that freight will be heavy, oversized, and other freight ups doesn't want to handle. In other words smilet!

bacha29

Most of that freight will be heavy, oversized, and other freight ups doesn't want to handle. In other words smilet!
'Boulder in a box" " Environmentally Friendly Motor Freight". Translation.....Motor freight without the pallet. Some shippers though not many are becoming a little more benevolent . They tape a needle and thread onto the crate so you can sew your nuts back on after you rip them off trying to drag that stuff around. But never forget. You're a SMALL package carrier.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When the public sees the wealthy team owners making mind boggling fortunes from their teams using public facilities while water, roads and sewer systems continue to fall apart they will no doubt call into question the city's spending priorities .

Which NFL cities are experiencing rapidly deteriorating water, road, and sewer systems?

59 Dano

Public attitudes toward wealthy sports franchise owners is no doubt changing. Today there is only so much public money to go around. In the near future I doubt that many people are going to care if the sports facility they payed for isn't quite as fancy and extravagant as some others if one town's outdated and overloaded sewage treatment plant is dumping raw sewage in the river.....the very place where the town down river gets it's drinking water.

You act as if there is a perpetual flow of taxpayer money being eaten up by pro sports teams while infrastructure is in shambles.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
HA HA HA HA is what I say about that prospect. Once the team owner stopped laughing, he'd say "If you think you can find a more profitable tenant or use for this 70,000 seat stadium, go right ahead!"
I've heard the dome in St. Louis is making more money now than it ever did with the Rams

59 Dano

If that's not the case then why is there a trillion dollar plus infrastructure REPAIR bill making it's way through the halls of Congress?

Again: Which NFL cities are experiencing rapidly deteriorating water, road, and sewer systems?

59 Dano

Go ask the mayors of NFL cities where their greatest spending priorities will be in the coming years.?

They aren't the ones posting on this board about how the NFL has screwed their infrastructure. You are, so I'm asking you.

bacha29

They aren't the ones posting on this board about how the NFL has screwed their infrastructure. You are, so I'm asking you.
Of the 50 cities in America considered the worst cities to live in 11 are home to NFL franchises. Of the 10 states with the worst infrastructure 4 are home to NFL franchises. Of the top 10 cities with the worst drinking water 3 are home to NFL franchises. The top 20 cities with the worst roads 7 are home to NFL franchises. So I'm asking you where should the money be spent and will likely be spent going forward.?

vantexan

Of the 50 cities in America considered the worst cities to live in 11 are home to NFL franchises. Of the 10 states with the worst infrastructure 4 are home to NFL franchises. Of the top 10 cities with the worst drinking water 3 are home to NFL franchises. The top 20 cities with the worst roads 7 are home to NFL franchises. So I'm asking you where should the money be spent and will likely be spent going forward.?
Why it's quite clear, more cities without an NFL team are having problems than cities with NFL teams. The answer? More NFL teams are needed! :rofl:

vantexan

By the way, those "worst" cities are still far and away better than most cities in developing nations to live in. Maybe you should direct your energy towards cleaning up those places.

bacha29

By the way, those "worst" cities are still far and away better than most cities in developing nations to live in. Maybe you should direct your energy towards cleaning up those places.
Another ratings service came out not too long ago with a survey on which are the 10 best cities in the world to live in. You want to know how many of those 10 were American cities? The answer.....0 .