Now FedEx Ground is done with Amazon

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m just wondering where and when the first Amazon driver will be shot and killed for driving up to someone’s house out in the country late at night.
I’ve the cops ask me about fedex ground contractors in December.

Hey we’ve had a number of complaints about white unmarked van pulling up to people houses have you seen anything?

Yep it’s a season fedex ground contractor

Overpaid Union Thug

Hey we’ve had a number of complaints about white unmarked van pulling up to people houses have you seen anything?

The FDX Ground route near mine has had a large UHaul truck with two VERY SLOW fat chicks on it since right before last peak. I don’t know how they are able to finish the route at the speed they are walking. They park on the wrong side of the road too but the move out of the way when others need through.

clean hairy

Wrong!
"No idea Officer, you might wish to check and see if you can determine if they are casing the neighborhoods"

Mack37

Sweet Jesus I hope they don’t revert back to us. Or if they do it better be a deal that makes it worthwhile.

Zowert

There will be “ex con” methed up Semi drivers working for pennies at Amazon.

Amazon requires all of their contract delivery companies to drug test their drivers. But I’m not sure what their policy is on criminal background.

UPS doesn’t drug test us, unless we have a crash. I have heard of felons driving for us, at least a few convicted of non violent crimes.

Zowert

do amazon have ac in there vans?

Those blue ‘Prime’ vans have AC and a radio. The van I got to check out had folding shelves in the cargo area. They’re all Mercedes vans but I guess they’re not all the same inside, especially the cargo area. Some have shelves but a lot of them don’t have anything. They load their vans up with bags crammed full of packages, emptying one at a time into the passenger seat.

Days

we all talk about professionalism and delivery methods and brown package car vs. white sprinter but here is the truth and john q. publics take on the matter. nobody cares who delivers there crap and nobody wants to see or interact with the delivery man. all they want is an alert on there phone with a pic of the package on there steps one to two days after they order said crap. and as i witnessed this week, nobody wants to sit behind a correctly parked and secured brown truck with flashers on blocking the street making a delivery around the corner from there house while there trying to get to work. (after stopping for a iced slushy coffee thingy). they much rather prefer seeing that white sprinter parked half up the curb facing the wrong way but NOT blocking that side street as they speed on by slurping that straw. and another thing is, nobody (40 or under) cares if your in uniform or if your truck is clean or if you got a beard or tattoos. even in commercial areas. whats the diff in you go in with a delivery with a beard and tatts only to deliver to some guy or girl with more tatts than you and a ring in there nose? change with the times or get left behind.

I feel this way. No beards and no tattoos is very old fashioned. It’d be better if they had an approved list of facial hair styles. Funny that mustaches are acceptable when they are like the creepiest thing someone can have.

Johney

I’m just wondering where and when the first Amazon driver will be shot and killed for driving up to someone’s house out in the country late at night.
About 25 years ago myself and my helper had the cops walk up with guns drawn to the window of our U-Haul while sitting in a driveway at about 9:30 during a peak. We had backed up to the carport(no one home)to drop some bulk. I was looking at a map for our next area. Seems a neighbor called in some suspicious activity. I dam near peed myself.