Numbers game - PPH

menotyou

bella amicizia
Give me 1049 all night and I to am sure you will let one slip by......................... P.s. that's why they are in the unlolad
I was in the unload when I started, back when you earned you way. 9 months in the unload, including one of the heaviest peaks my center has ever had; From which, I had a miscarriage. After being released from the hospital, I was back in the feeder the next day. I believe I have an idea how unload works and how it is possible to set aside damages til the end. You wouldn't have another moniker that has been obliterated from this website would you? You wanted to tell Mr. Fedex 'for years' that he either doesn't know what he is talking about or he is full of BS; I find that interesting since you just joined.

xfdxgroundmgmt

I was in the unload when I started, back when you earned you way. 9 months in the unload, including one of the heaviest peaks my center has ever had; From which, I had a miscarriage. After being released from the hospital, I was back in the feeder the next day. I believe I have an idea how unload works and how it is possible to set aside damages til the end. You wouldn't have another moniker that has been obliterated from this website would you? You wanted to tell Mr. Fedex 'for years' that he either doesn't know what he is talking about or he is full of BS; I find that interesting since you just joined.
I lurked forquite a while, thanks for asking. I am sorry to hear about your loss, but youstill never said that you never let a damage leave your trailer. Also concealeddamage can get the best in package delivery.

xfdxgroundmgmt

At my center, they write up the spa people if they scan a damage. Why the unloaders don't just put damages aside til the end, I will never understand. I can't count the number of times I have said this to no avail.

Again you may have let some get by, in my unload if a vanline told me I had a damage, I tracked it and would give my unloader.... etc. a write up along with showing them the package, 8.5 vanlines, 2 primaries and 2 secondaries, 12 unload doors................ central control, Smalls, swak, and 5 to 7 Ictuggers, 28 to 35 trailers and 1 to 2 switchers(shifters for you)............. both companies scan everything you can find out what trailer it came from, also e mail works too Hub Manager / 2 Asst Hub Managers had their E mail lit up like I was their boss with trailer #s and pics.Im not retraining all of my people because you can't load a trailer well.