Rack em

Made the Podium
It's simple, your time card was somehow deleted from Friday. You took a picture of your clock out time so simply go to your supervisor, show him/her the discrepancy, and they can do a payroll audit so you get paid. If your supervisor doesn't take care of it asap then find out who your shop steward is and have them handle it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's simple, your time card was somehow deleted from Friday. You took a picture of your clock out time so simply go to your supervisor, show him/her the discrepancy, and they can do a payroll audit so you get paid. If your supervisor doesn't take care of it asap then find out who your shop steward is and have them handle it.
That somehow sure seems to happen a lot.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That somehow sure seems to happen a lot.
It seems to happen more and more to new hires. So what she needs to do is nip this in the bud now so it doesn't keep happening. Part time gets screwed when it comes to pay so it's bull:censored2: that management tries this! Numbers that don't mean a damn thing should not get in the way of someone's hard earned money.

DeepSpace

Start thinking of it as a crime instead of a problem.
It's both in my opinion. They didn't pay me for last Monday (28th), which is were my money went.

Clock out
?

In my hub, for orientation week, you got paid for 16 hours for "training" and whatever hours you worked on Thursday, the first day you actually scanned on to your assignment.

Even if you were there longer during training hours on Sunday to Wednesday.

Every night you scan in, either write down your hours or take a picture IF you are fast enough.

I already got my orientation Paycheck last week. I was late and HR paid me so if it's accurate or not, I have no clue. Plus the online timecard from two weeks ago is gone. Whether it never existed or it was removed last Thursday, I have no idea.

I'll definitely take a picture whenever possible for proof. Luckily further back in the thread I took a picture of my punch out summary from last Friday and I have the paystub to show the hours don't add up.

DeepSpace

Update:

Talked to both of my supervisors. My direct sup told me to talk to one of her sups and he said he'd take a look. At the end of my shift he said that the missing hours will be added to next week's paycheck.

Another co-worker that I spoke to said that they don't pay you for your first Monday automatically, and that it gets added to the following weeks paycheck. She's only been around a week or two longer than me, so it seems to make sense. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here, but I'll be vigilant.

Indecisi0n

Good morning!

I've been working at UPS for a full week now and I've just seen my first "real" paystub (orientation not included). I worked almost 25 hours (24hr 59 min) last week and only got paid for 20.34, both regular and overtime included. I have proof of this discrepancy but I'm wondering why this is the case. I clocked in and out on time. Is it because I'm working part time? If it was a few minutes I'd be willing to let it go but this is over 4 and a half hours unaccounted for. What are my options? I'm already planning to call HR asap.
25 hours, us drivers get that by Tuesday.

Future

Victory Ride
The Attorney Generals office can get action fast. Time for these time shortages to stop. They should short dues every-time something goes wrong, then watch how fast the union stops this!

Any lawyers out there looking for a nice class action case? Here you go! This is happening all the time.
IMG_5250.JPG

DeepSpace

FINAL UPDATE:

I talked to several people at least once and everything has been fixed. The missing hours have been added back to this week's paycheck, and all is right with my moneies. I will still keep a lookout for future mishaps.

Attachments

• sketch-1505322718289.png
    sketch-1505322718289.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 228

DeepSpace

Between customers and employees, it's hard to tell who gets ripped off more by these people. :D

Definitely the customers. They say each package is a guest of honor, treat our guest carefully but speed is the most important thing to these people. Today I saw an irregular that was marked Glass-Fragile being tossed around. The glass was clearly shattered and they didn't even care. If any shippers are reading this, you guys need to protect any fragile shipments the best you can if you use UPS.