UnconTROLLed

perfection
Definitely the customers. They say each package is a guest of honor, treat our guest carefully but speed is the most important thing to these people. Today I saw an irregular that was marked Glass-Fragile being tossed around. The glass was clearly shattered and they didn't even care. If any shippers are reading this, you guys need to protect any fragile shipments the best you can if you use UPS.
I agree. It begins with the culture....the culture shifted from, care for customer to shareholder, in the late 1990's through late 2000's

From what I hear, people once cared about the quality and service UPS provided!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5E1B65A0-34AA-4915-A531-C905A4B2FD9F.gif
More proof I'll present

It’s of my opinion you have a strong case

DeepSpace

Can anyone tell me how to view my paystubs.. I've tried upsers and everything else that I can think of. Please!!!!!!

Go to upsers.com and login

Go to the "myHR" tab

Click "Pay"
-> Paycheck, Direct Deposit, W-4
Then on that page there should be a link that says view paycheck and all the stubs should be there.

22.34life

5 hours ,5 minutes,short is short u worked it u get paid period.do u think the company would let u screw them out of any time,they wont.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
How dare you complain about being shorted hours! Don’t you know your supervisor needs to steal from you so he can get a bonus! Jeez

E

el blanco

Good morning!

I've been working at UPS for a full week now and I've just seen my first "real" paystub (orientation not included). I worked almost 25 hours (24hr 59 min) last week and only got paid for 20.34, both regular and overtime included. I have proof of this discrepancy but I'm wondering why this is the case. I clocked in and out on time. Is it because I'm working part time? If it was a few minutes I'd be willing to let it go but this is over 4 and a half hours unaccounted for. What are my options? I'm already planning to call HR asap.

makes their bottom line look better / United Profit Systems

makes their bottom line look better / United Profit Systems

I got tired of their hour changing dance quickly. I have a picture of all my punches going back six months. Every 3 months I resize and compress them and keep with pay stubs. They tried to get my first few hundred out of me, and I don't know how many times since for 30 minutes or a missed shift or not adjusting an earlier start time etc.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Definitely the customers. They say each package is a guest of honor, treat our guest carefully but speed is the most important thing to these people. Today I saw an irregular that was marked Glass-Fragile being tossed around. The glass was clearly shattered and they didn't even care. If any shippers are reading this, you guys need to protect any fragile shipments the best you can if you use UPS.
Yea, FedEx & The Post office handle their parcels with kid gloves .. smh