Option weeks and the new contract

Well for starters, myself, bb58, 407, filing blues Fl, now Jumpman...................................his crap Is getting old!...he is A senior member and treats everybody else like they are a. POS...ENUFF IS ENUFF
Do me a favor. Don't let it get to you. Are your kids healthy? I hope they are. Tell me this are you and your wife healthy? I hope you and your love are. Me and my family are doing good. We are all healthy. I've got a job and a nice house as I'm sure you do as well. You and I brother have it made. Let's be happy and not let a message board get to us. Let it roll of your back and just have fun on this site. You never know when you will cross the line in this crusade and ruin in for yourself. Let's be happy.

Do me a favor. Don't let it get to you. Are your kids healthy? I hope they are. Tell me this are you and your wife healthy? I hope you and your love are. Me and my family are doing good. We are all healthy. I've got a job and a nice house as I'm sure you do as well. You and I brother have it made. Let's be happy and not let a message board get to us. Let it roll of your back and just have fun on this site. You never know when you will cross the line in this crusade and ruin in for yourself. Let's be happy.
Im happy...dawg....................Im just tired of him, pissing on everybody elses parade!.....we all cant be serious, but we all...have something to say...........we all shall be heard!...Upstate or not!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Like Jangles said, we all may not agree on everything but we all voice our opinions on here and we agree to disagree. Some people are just miserable in life. Shame really but those are the people who crack me up with a good laugh and you really cant do anything with them because that's just their inner make up. Ive got him on ignore and haven't seen anything hes posted at all lmfao. Good looking out though G, don't let him get to you, your better than that amigo and the bigger person. We'll keep on trucking with jokes and shiznitt though, cause we don't give a :censored2: lmfao. 1 person aint going to stop the comedy train. Some people on here you actually look forward to talking with everyday and then there are those ones who are total peckerheads about everything who you could care less what they say or think because their world is full of misery and hate.

I think we are all good peoe in our own ways. Some of us are sons or brothers. Some are soon to be grandparents. We all matter and we all have an opinion. I appreciate everyone on this forum.

Thanks for including me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its all good, at the end of the day we all drink out of the same cup. We all have different views and opinions on how we do things in life and at work and everyone is entitled to that much. Doesn't mean we dislike or disrespect that person for it. I think we all have respect for each other just for the simple fact that we have the mental and physical tenacity just to be able to do this crazyazz job lol.

I think we are all good people in our own ways. Some of us are sons or brothers. Some are soon to be grandparents. We all matter and we all have an opinion. I appreciate everyone on this forum.

Thanks for including me.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I schedule my vacations with the holiday for the extra pay.

I am off Thanksgiving week specifically for the two days of holiday pay and will be curious to see how that all plays out.

If you do this here, you are also entitled to 2 additional unpaid days off of your choosing. Say the prior Thursday and Friday, or even prior Friday and Monday following if its still in November. Works out pretty sweet for a nice rest before peak.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well for starters, myself, bb58, 407, filing blues Fl, now Jumpman...................................his crap Is getting old!...he is A senior member and treats everybody else like they are a. POS...ENUFF IS ENUFF
Don't let it get to you..you're better than that. Like Bo said...some people don't have anything but a message board....and a solo movie ticket. He has to do something to feel superior to others...it's actually quite sad. You know who the king of BC kinda reminds me of? DeNiro's character in Meet the Parents...lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Its all good, at the end of the day we all drink out of the same cup. We all have different views and opinions on how we do things in life and at work and everyone is entitled to that much. Doesn't mean we dislike or disrespect that person for it. I think we all have respect for each other just for the simple fact that we have the mental and physical tenacity just to be able to do this crazyazz job lol.

I think we are all good people in our own ways. Some of us are sons or brothers. Some are soon to be grandparents. We all matter and we all have an opinion. I appreciate everyone on this forum.

Thanks for including me.

Individualism.... promotes creative thought, and opportunities for everyone.

-Bug-

By The Book

Individualism.... promotes creative thought, and opportunities for everyone.

-Bug-
I'm new to this site, and reading the majority of the recent posts on this topic, I thought I was on the wrong topic. I'm a driver/steward in my building, and believe that united we stand, divided we fall. That being said, I also encourage as many different thoughts on topics so I get some perspective.

10 point

There are very few members here whom I actually respect. You are not one of them.
Hey I've.... I'm not sure who he/she was talking about but the majority of us just got disrespected. It just ruined my holiday. :(

Yep. Too much emphasis is put on posting on this site. Been there myself. Never did like safety co-chair snitches and management wanna bes tho.

Hey I've.... I'm not sure who he/she was talking about but the majority of us just got disrespected. It just ruined my holiday. :(

Yep. Too much emphasis is put on posting on this site. Been there myself. Never did like safety co-chair snitches and management wanna bes.
He does his best to bully and harass. He probably thinks he is doing, BC a favor! the only thing that he is accomplishing, is chasing people away! and sucking the life out of BC!

d-rek357

He does his best to bully and harass. He probably thinks he is doing, BC a favor! the only thing that he is accomplishing, is chasing people away! and sucking the life out of BC!

I have to disagree, I had a question the other day, Upstate and many others had helpful comments until you and your boys derailed it with talks of "pocket pool."You may have had helpful comments as well but I don't recall.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

I have to disagree, I had a question the other day, Upstate and many others had helpful comments until you and your boys derailed it with talks of "pocket pool."You may have had helpful comments as well but I don't recall.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Stick around.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But with that being said, this site Is not just about asking and answering questions.

Last edited: