Part-time Driver's Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Jobs "On Topic"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My opinion is the best combo that could be created for all considered would be Sun-Thurs and Tues-Sat Driver Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Combination jobs.

Let's discuss the merits of this and solutions this concept may resolve. (Pros)

Let's also discuss the potential problems inherent in the idea or problems that may be created by it. (Cons)

I
Oh look another company troll here to tell us how good the :censored2: sandwich tastes.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Oh look another company troll here to tell us how good the :censored2: sandwich tastes.
Chill out man. Have a beer!
FDA8DE92-FC7B-46CE-AB3C-D233B1EA4AC3.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
They should have different uniforms as well. Maybe some pink ones and a burka.
I don't agree. The color and style of the uniform should stay the same.

I do admit there may be different styles in different parts of the world but the color should not change. I believe it is significant to the brand.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where’s the integrity in teamsters handing the company even more profitability in the form of lower paid drivers in exchange for the new minimum wage in some parts of this country for part timers and less than 5 dollars for their drivers. Sorry not interested, also some drivers want the over time, not only want it but depend on it.
That's what happens when 2 parties are in negotiations, they negotiate.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My opinion is the best combo that could be created for all considered would be Sun-Thurs and Tues-Sat Driver Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Combination jobs.

Let's discuss the merits of this and solutions this concept may resolve. (Pros)

Let's also discuss the potential problems inherent in the idea or problems that may be created by it. (Cons)

I
Why is it that I don’t even work for UPS and I can see how the 22.4 position is a bad thing for present and future Teamsters? You and @Tony Q supposedly work for the company and you are pushing it like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Staydryitsraining

They will abuse the new drivers with excessive overtime, they have no protection.

Been here a linl time. It's my last contract.
All this information is coming out but none about hours split, its a "combo" job some hours "have to be worked in the warehouse. From my understanding if you work the preload you cant be on road all day and night.

Integrity

Binge Poster
All this information is coming out but none about hours split, its a "combo" job some hours "have to be worked in the warehouse. From my understanding if you work the preload you cant be on road all day and night.
True. I haven't heard much about what the actual jobs will look like. I think it is a big enough concern to want more specific information about this before ratification.

I am very interested in this if anyone is actually in the know.

Don't need more BC junk but if you are really in the know I'm all ears.

True. I haven't heard much about what the actual jobs will look like. I think it is a big enough concern to want more specific information about this before ratification.

I am very interested in this if anyone is actually in the know.

Don't need more BC junk but if you are really in the know I'm all ears.
Stay tuned and watch our race to the bottom.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
How is it so bad for you personally that you would make this unfriendly statement?

The company made record profits and the numbnuts are wanting to allow them to create a position that will get used and abused and pay them a lot less than a regular full time package car driver? Makes no sense.

Sounds like Hoffa and crew is in it for themselves.