Part-time Driver's Helper/Part-time Package Car Driver Jobs "On Topic"

Integrity

Binge Poster
The company made record profits and the numbnuts are wanting to allow them to create a position that will get used and abused and pay them a lot less than a regular full time package car driver? Makes no sense.

Sounds like Hoffa and crew is in it for themselves.
You talk about the company, the union and them.

How does this directly effect you?

Does it even directly effect you at all?

Integrity

Binge Poster
This contract needs to be shot down, even if they don’t drop the hybrid drivers we might get more money. This looks like it’s going to hand back a lot of union wages to a very profitable company.
The title of the proposed job is actually Full Time Combination Driver, not Hybrid Driver.

Just sayin.

Staydryitsraining

The title of the proposed job is actually Full Time Combination Driver, not Hybrid Driver.

Just sayin.
Most current full time drivers have a problem with this because they know their hours are getting cut, one way or another. Other full time drivers dont care, 8 a day is fine with them. A small percentage actually care that part timers arent making the same amount.

Tony Q

Why is it that I don’t even work for UPS and I can see how the 22.4 position is a bad thing for present and future Teamsters? You and @Tony Q supposedly work for the company and you are pushing it like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
If explaining something to members is pushing it then there is nothing I can do for you.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So we all get to kick @BakerMayfield2018 is his one ball?
5AA4F1EA-BD11-4C8E-9AED-16DB3AE45EDB.gif

Box Ox

Are you by way of quoting my reply asking me those same questions?

If you don't know what @Gumby means when he types the phrase "race to the bottom" when referring to contract negotiations, there's absolutely no working with, reasoning with, or questioning you. You really are a great troll.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you don't know what @Gumby means when he types the phrase "race to the bottom" when referring to contract negotiations, there's absolutely no working with, reasoning with, or questioning you. You really are a great troll.
Not true. When I say I don't know what he means my hope is that he would further explain his comment.

I think that is how it is supposed to work in discussions.

You are entitled to your opinion.I do know that is how it works in discussions.