clean hairy

My demands:
  • $15.75/hr
  • Guaranteed 25 hours a week
  • Paid lunch
  • Full benefits after 3 months of employment
What I was trying to say originally was for you to put it on paper and walk into the bosses office.
Slam it down on the desk, and in a firm voice tell him (or her) "these are my demands!"
THEN, tell us how it worked out for you.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've been listening to a lot of WW2 audiobooks lately. Can you imagine if the current youth had been called to serve in something like that? We would all be speaking German or Japanese right now.
Yeah, clearly our military is in rough shape right now. I mean we completely lack the ability to put an ass kicking on just about any country in the world right now.

Give me a break.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Yeah, clearly our military is in rough shape right now. I mean we completely lack the ability to put an ass kicking on just about any country in the world right now.

Give me a break.

I said absolutely nothing about our current military. I was comparing the youth of this generation to what is universally considered the bravest and most selfless generation our country has ever produced. For those with reading comprehension issues I was theorizing what would have happened if the youth of today would have fought WW2 instead of the men who actually did fight it...not our current military.

I have no doubt that the bravest youth of today would be on par with those of WW2. My thoughts are that the next 14.5 million soldiers taken from this generation would be considerably weaker than those of The 1940's.

You have the youth of one generation forging documents to enter the war early vs. the youth of this generation whose think a long-term goal is saving for another tattoo or a new video game. I see kids I sorted with 8 years ago still living in mommy's basement because they are too lazy to learn to drive a stick shift, but they tell me their goal is to still become a driver. Meanwhile 80 people with less seniority have passed them because they were motivated.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been listening to a lot of WW2 audiobooks lately. Can you imagine if the current youth had been called to serve in something like that? We would all be speaking German or Japanese right now.
Luckily there's still some good ol boys left.

Not sure if there's enough though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Give me a break.
That's strictly because of technology.

Had a brother in law serve in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Both say the same thing. It's our night vision and ability to move undected at night that give us the upper hand.