Plant Engineering with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Over the years .. I have met..some of the individuals that do the job ...they tell me things ... but no ..I am not a authority on the subject
Thank you.
I have a great respect for the maintenance mechanics on the floor, but this says nothing about the integrity issues they may have with the department that they work for.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thank you.
I have a great respect for the maintenance mechanics on the floor, but this says nothing about the integrity issues they may have with the department that they work for.
It’s it’s anything like the rest of UPS, then you already know the answer. Management has zero Integrity.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
While on subject ... we need grit soap in the locker rooms ... we had it for years ...then no more .... take take the parcel grud off your hands w out a good soap

I’ll take a guess

Some bean counter figured out the pink soap was 27cents cheaper a case.

So he could report to his boss that he is saving serious money by not buying the gritty soap

Probably got a raise

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’ll take a guess

Some bean counter figured out the pink soap was 27cents cheaper a case.

So he could report to his boss that he is saving serious money by not buying the gritty soap

Probably got a raise
You got it all wrong. The guy delivering the grit soap is using Orion. He’s been lost for two years. He’s also supposed to deliver ballots to the part timers, but......

Box Ox

I was in a smaller facility recently and I saw one of the maintenance guys standing by a couple of beat up old cabinets.

I asked him if he could show me where the maintenance shop was and he stated " your looking at it."

This is a travesty, I say! We must all work toward the betterment of our facilities, and the saving of humankind through our posts.

B

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
When ask to do something. PE does it. I have a positive experience with PE when I was a Preload CHSP Co Chair. To sum it it up, it just a sheer lack of communication between operations and PE.

Ex: Alot of times, the daily check sheet PT Sup are supposed to submit to PE does not get done. In turn I see PE walk around the building and walk past simple issues that could be corrected in 5 mins.

When you have building of folks who dont have to answer to maybe 0 to 1 person within a building then you get alot of finger pointing with nothing being done.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I love the PE guys. Where I park in the building is directly across from their shop.

They stage all their skids with parts and supplies in front of my car and I'm not able to get out of the building until they move them, as UPS has not trained me in the safe operation of their pallet jacks and tugs.

I figure I make between $750 and $1000 extra in OT per year just because of my AM times.

Long live PE!
So PE management does nothing about this?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I love the PE guys. Where I park in the building is directly across from their shop.

They stage all their skids with parts and supplies in front of my car and I'm not able to get out of the building until they move them, as UPS has not trained me in the safe operation of their pallet jacks and tugs.

I figure I make between $750 and $1000 extra in OT per year just because of my AM times.

Long live PE!
Are you serious or being sarcastic?