Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Kind of like when you "quantify" any Teamster, with any level of discontent for the status quo,.....as TDU???

Sucks, doesn't it....???

Touche.

I didn’t really mean it!
It was a ‘shock’ retort to give You and the other full timers a feel how hateful it is to enjoy the largess y’all experience off the backs of part timers.

I didn't take it to heart. Just thought it was an uninformed low blow.

-Bug-

Heffalump

As a pt'er in a dense metro Westcoast area, and pt college student, it's ideal to entice newcomers with incentive but lets face it..package handling is for people WHO NEED THE MONEY. Let time tell who is really in it for the long haul. So I'll take my :censored2:ty pay with decent quality benefits long as you guys leave me snacks in the back of your car and tie your :censored2:ing dolly up!

As a pt'er in a dense metro Westcoast area, and pt college student, it's ideal to entice newcomers with incentive but lets face it..package handling is for people WHO NEED THE MONEY. Let time tell who is really in it for the long haul. So I'll take my :censored2:ty pay with decent quality benefits long as you guys leave me snacks in the back of your car and tie your :censored2:ing dolly up!
That’s not lemonade.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It was a ‘shock’ retort to give You and the other full timers a feel how hateful it is to enjoy the largess y’all experience off the backs of part timers.
That is rich. A former member of management and corporate complaining about people enjoying largess off the backs of others.
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit,

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

What's up slinger??

Heffalump

That is rich. A former member of management and corporate complaining about people enjoying largess off the backs of others.
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit,
"We need immediate back up, shots fired, shots fired"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
It’s cute when the small minded little turds try to express their understanding of what’s beyond their comprehension.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What's really cute is your feeble attempts to identify with the "little person " against the big bad drivers. Still stinging from the smack down in 97?
You’re a fricking counter clerk!
Who you trying to jive Bro?
When it comes to driving, you’re like Spike Lee when choosing players for basketball.
You hand out bottles of water when the real drivers come in?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You’re a fricking counter clerk!
Who you trying to jive Bro?
When it comes to driving, you’re like Spike Lee when choosing players for basketball.
You hand out bottles of water when the real drivers come in?
Wow. Must have hit a nerve with that last one. Lashing out and getting personal