bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's why going to a sup would be pointless. I would never tell on another co-worker anyway but I will find ways of letting them know how I feel.
Have you tried speaking to him one on one about your complaints? Some loaders just don't GAF unfortunately but it couldn't hurt to try.

Indecisi0n

Have you tried speaking to him one on one about your complaints? Some loaders just don't GAF unfortunately but it couldn't hurt to try.
That was my first approach. I told him what stops I have that are bulky everyday and to drop those to the floor so he has plenty of shelf room. I also said if you need to move overweights or bulk somewhere else just TELL ME WHERE. He never does.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That was my first approach. I told him what stops I have that are bulky everyday and to drop those to the floor so he has plenty of shelf room. I also said if you need to move overweights or bulk somewhere else just TELL ME WHERE. He never does.
If your days run longer because of the quality of your loads (please no pun) then maybe management will sit up and pay attention. That's all they see is numbers. They may move hm...especially if the other drivers he loads for have the same complaints as you.

Indecisi0n

If your days run longer because of the quality of your loads (please no pun) then maybe management will sit up and pay attention. That's all they see is numbers. They may move hm...especially if the other drivers he loads for have the same complaints as you.
I am just going to put up with it until I am pulled into the office.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't care if my preloader wasn't perfect. He was used as just another excuse why I was such a slug on my route. Every morning I would walk to my truck and automatically add 10 or 15 stops to his stop count. That is just the name of the game at UPS---pointing fingers--shifting blame. Everyone does it-- all the way up through management. The only time I had perfect loads was during the annual 3 day ride and we all know why that happens.

barnyard

KTM rider
Everyday the load is 'unacceptable' or 4 out of 5 days. Scan all misloads and send those in. Do those things enough and the supe will hear about it.