Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I showed him how to read the sheets. Most of my bulk stops even use the same type of cardboard so you can clearly point them out. He will still cram 15 on the shelf mixed the rest of the shelf then the other 15 go on the floor, middle on tail sections. He's just an idiot. I was just looking at fun ways to make his life harder. Maybe I'll hide his car keys in my load on Monday.
I hear you man. Route I'm covering this week kid is a :censored2:.

I have bulk stops on 2 different shelves and the floor. Air buried on the floor and my first stop of the day EVERY DAY 6900 haven't found every package for it a single day this week. Today that I had one 6900 package was smack in the middle of the truck under about 15 boxes.

Heffalump

What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000
Over 70 on shelf with labels facing down/wall
Just throws stuff in the middle
Doesn't put bulk stops together

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.
Ask for his moms number.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000
Over 70 on shelf with labels facing down/wall
Just throws stuff in the middle
Doesn't put bulk stops together

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.

Blow in his ear then tell him

You think he’s cute

When I was a line sup a frustrated driver spent the whole day peeing into the same dr bag (or at least filled multiple bottles and dumped them) and at the end of the day tied it so it was loosely connected to the bulkhead door. He punctured a little hole into the side of the bag so that when you lifted it up the pee moved and a light stream slowly started shooting out all over the truck and the preloader. Thats a route you could always go.

My advice is to go to your manager as long as hes not a dick (bypass the sup) and calmly explain the bs to them, no steward, in a non-accusatory manner. The key is to document each time this happens, have proof/evidence whenever you can, and update them near daily whenever the load is ridiculous. Eventually theyll start tearing into the ft preload sup who will then pass the blame onto the line sup. As long as you keep at it, and keep communicating all the :censored2:ups by your loader, eventually management will move people around. Even if the replacement is a blue vest, at least they can be molded into a halfway decent loader.

Neutral

preloaders aren't trained the way they used to be. PT Sups barely even got a month or two in before becoming a sup. How are they qualified to train or evaluate anyone? We are constantly taping boxes that come down the belt open. Packages that look damaged and are sent back just come right back without inspection. I sent one back three times then finally said at least put an ok sticker on it. PT sups say don't worry about how it looks just get it in. Sometimes they will come into a truck to "help you" and mess up your truck so you have to go behind them and fix it. Any preloader that is decent talks to the driver and finds out how they like their route because every driver is different. 3 out of 5 days a week I'd say its difficult to do a good job. They finish us under our 3 1/2 hr guaranteed time a lot with sups doing union work. Some of the worst loads I've seen are when they pull drivers in to load. I've been with UPS over 6 years. Most drivers in the hub are really decent nice guys and girls. I'm told I'm a really good loader, get tips all the time but I'll think twice about eating anything given to me after reading this. Really hope you guys are just blowing off steam. UPS is really friend'd up doesn't treat workers right and doesn't care about safety just preaches a lot.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
preloaders aren't trained the way they used to be. PT Sups barely even got a month or two in before becoming a sup. How are they qualified to train or evaluate anyone? We are constantly taping boxes that come down the belt open. Packages that look damaged and are sent back just come right back without inspection. I sent one back three times then finally said at least put an ok sticker on it. PT sups say don't worry about how it looks just get it in. Sometimes they will come into a truck to "help you" and mess up your truck so you have to go behind them and fix it. Any preloader that is decent talks to the driver and finds out how they like their route because every driver is different. 3 out of 5 days a week I'd say its difficult to do a good job. They finish us under our 3 1/2 hr guaranteed time a lot with sups doing union work. Some of the worst loads I've seen are when they pull drivers in to load. I've been with UPS over 6 years. Most drivers in the hub are really decent nice guys and girls. I'm told I'm a really good loader, get tips all the time but I'll think twice about eating anything given to me after reading this. Really hope you guys are just blowing off steam. UPS is really friend'd up doesn't treat workers right and doesn't care about safety just preaches a lot.
i read this and realized your not a real cheetah