Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
ask him why he is making his job harder by putting bulk stop on the shelf. my guess they got him going by the sheets. I suggest pointing out putting a bulk stop on the ground is easier then the shelf. then ask him if he can read or knows what numbers are. sometimes if u got a horrible loader you got to point out how stupid they are to themselves.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000
Over 70 on shelf with labels facing down/wall
Just throws stuff in the middle
Doesn't put bulk stops together

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.
Peel off pas labels and chart missorts and other errors. Things look worse on paper. Also, chart any time lost so the sups can see what the loader is doing to the paid day.

I personally wouldn't bother.

barnyard

KTM rider
I personally wouldn't bother.

This is pretty good advice. A preloader can make or break your day. Non stop unacceptable loads and all that, might result in even worse loads. Way back in the day, I irritated a preloader. The next day, he loaded everything on section 5 and 7 close enough to the edge that is I rolled over a bump coming out of the building, everything in section 5 and 7 were on the floor.

So there is that too.

LeadBelly

Banned
What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.
Turn the other check. He/she is paid $11.00 to start. Ups gets what they pay for, and getting up in the middle of the night doesn't exactly jump out at you and a good job perk.

As much as they make it hard, pay ups back in overtime at $52 and some change an hour.

Indecisi0n

ask him why he is making his job harder by putting bulk stop on the shelf. my guess they got him going by the sheets. I suggest pointing out putting a bulk stop on the ground is easier then the shelf. then ask him if he can read or knows what numbers are. sometimes if u got a horrible loader you got to point out how stupid they are to themselves.
I showed him how to read the sheets. Most of my bulk stops even use the same type of cardboard so you can clearly point them out. He will still cram 15 on the shelf mixed the rest of the shelf then the other 15 go on the floor, middle on tail sections. He's just an idiot. I was just looking at fun ways to make his life harder. Maybe I'll hide his car keys in my load on Monday.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I showed him how to read the sheets. Most of my bulk stops even use the same type of cardboard so you can clearly point them out. He will still cram 15 on the shelf mixed the rest of the shelf then the other 15 go on the floor, middle on tail sections. He's just an idiot. I was just looking at fun ways to make his life harder. Maybe I'll hide his car keys in my load on Monday.
I'm just saying if you point out everyday how stupid he is maybe he will get the point.

Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000

Pay him $10/hr for 3 1/2 hours a day and no benefits. You sure showed him.

The preloader I had for peak was the worst. They kept him on after. Then another route I covered during peak was loaded perfectly, on her first day. They let her go! Makes no sense.
It isn't necessarily a conscious decision, but it may have to do with the fact that she lacked a penis. A man needs a good job more for whatever reason. Been my experience.

Over 70

I wondered why the truck I grabbed for saturday air smelled like pissed in the cab....it had a radio still in it though so :censored2: it