Presidential debates!! 2012

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thats RIDICULOUS.. and I see you watched fox news for this... typically, you take what was said out of context.

OBAMA SAID: "governor romney, we also have FEWER horses and bayonets than in 1916""

The OPERATIVE word in BOTH statements was FEWER.... Romney said we have FEWER ships and OBAMA said we have FEWER Horses and Bayonets...

Somehow, the word FEWER escapes you. FEWER does NOT mean NONE.

OBAMA did not say that we DIDNT have bayonets or horses....

Get serious.

Peace

TOS

It amazing how the right wing will take words out of sentences to imply a different meaning. Uniformity, its what the entire right wing does.. eveyone on the right is taking out the word FEWER and making it sound like OBAMA said there are NO bayonets or horses in the military.

I would like to see one person on this board admit OBAMA used the word FEWER in his statement.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's also amazing that you think bayonets are sooooooo important!!!

Why don't I hear from you about the many layers of lies from the Obama administration regarding the embassy attack. There are e-mails now where people took responsibility for the attack just a couple hours after the event!!!

You must think it's OK for Obama to lie to Americans. Well, other people won't stand for this type of treatment!!!.

bbsam

Staff member
Bayonets! Who the hell cares how many bayonets there are. Obama will say anything to avoid talking about his record (or lack thereof) of the last 4 years. It's the only thing he can do. Talking about bayonets instead of his failure as president is an excellent campaign strategy for him.

Also, I haven't heard Obama talk about bayonets since the debate, have you? And don't you agree that when he did talk about them it was as an example, not as a main focus?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Our enemies will soon have the same technology we have with drones. They are busy creating technology that will one up the USA. Your prez just does not get this! Again he is leading from the behind. (and yeah I did put "the" in there purposely!)
Which enemies are you referring to?

island1fox

I do agree that we use FEWER horses and bayonets although both are still used in the Mountain areas of war zones.

I also believe that we must continue to invest in offensive and defensive weapons as time goes by and be prepared for the future.

The most important question that Romney should have asked Obama is the following :

Mr President you spoke of a smaller, faster more moderm military . Why as your State dept watched the assault on our Embassy that lasted over SEVEN hours ---Where was the Calvary ????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I do agree that we use FEWER horses and bayonets although both are still used in the Mountain areas of war zones.

I also believe that we must continue to invest in offensive and defensive weapons as time goes by and be prepared for the future.

The most important question that Romney should have asked Obama is the following :

Mr President you spoke of a smaller, faster more moderm military . Why as your State dept watched the assault on our Embassy that lasted over SEVEN hours ---Where was the Calvary ????

Wow, everything is so simple in all of your minds... there is a little thing called AIR SPACE that we didnt have permission to fly into.

We need permission to enter into the air space of libya and we didnt have it until hours later when the rescue teams went in to recover the victims.

We just cant fly into any country that we want to.... that would be just stupid.

peace

TOS

island1fox

Wow, everything is so simple in all of your minds... there is a little thing called AIR SPACE that we didnt have permission to fly into.

We need permission to enter into the air space of libya and we didnt have it until hours later when the rescue teams went in to recover the victims.

We just cant fly into any country that we want to.... that would be just stupid.

peace

TOS

:happy-very:Stupid be as stupid is --Obama ignores "air space" with every drone strike --0/K TO KILL --Not o/k to save American lives ??

It was o/k to fly over Libya air space to Bomb Khadafy --where was the "permission " ??? I guess we also got "permission" from Pakistan on the Bin Laden Raid.

Please get real !!! Obama was too busy cooking up a video excuse, going on the view, collecting money in Vegas and drinking Champayne with Jay Z and beyonce to get involved as Commander and Chief.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
:happy-very:Stupid be as stupid is --Obama ignores "air space" with every drone strike --0/K TO KILL --Not o/k to save American lives ??

It was o/k to fly over Libya air space to Bomb Khadafy --where was the "permission " ??? I guess we also got "permission" from Pakistan on the Bin Laden Raid.

Please get real !!! Obama was too busy cooking up a video excuse, going on the view, collecting money in Vegas and drinking Champayne with Jay Z and beyonce to get involved as Commander and Chief.

Do you really believe that?

island1fox

Yes. I do believe his number one priority is to get re-elected. His own actions speak very clearly to that reality.

I guess you believe that instead of staying in Washington and displaying true leadership to the American people it was more important to attend a fund raiser in Vegas, fly to NY to go on the view and than attend another fund raiser with Jay Z and Beyonce.

While our Ambassador was murdered along with three other American's ----Obama campaigned.

Yet you will still wonder how I could possibly believe that. Do you believe that he went to the situation room ,watched the film of the attack,got State and Intelligence together, met with World leaders in Ny including Israel and then had a broadcast speech to the American people ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Odumbo mentioned that so close to the election, he's pulling an all nighter. So you did nothing in 4 years and now in the last 13 days you are going to do everything?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok the worst thing I heard Obama say in any debate was in this last one. "The United States is the only indispensable country in the world". The second we begin to thing this way as a country is the second it all goes downhill very quickly.