Rail strike

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

AKCoverMan

Yes the Republicans never made a campaign promise to back the American worker. Only their cooperate masters.
Why must we keep this stupid party cheerleading contest going?

Fact is (sadly) any Politician (never mind the party affiliation) should be viewed with compl skepticism based on the track record of all past Politicos as a whole. That track record is not what you would call…..”good”.

Dumbo

Fact is (sadly) any Politician (never mind the party affiliation) should be viewed with compl skepticism based on the track record of all past Politicos as a whole. That track record is not what you would call…..”good”.

Nicely said. I remember when the Republicans lied to an entire nation about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, then convinced an entire generation to sign up to go to war based on that lie. I remember when we went to Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia where 19 of the hijackers were from. I remember that we primarily guarded the poppy fields in Afghanistan and shortly after the TV drug ads started and the opiod epidemic started. Then shortly after George Bush was kissing the hand literally on national TV of the Saudi Royal Prince. Then the so obviously false connection they made to Iraq. Then of course the Patriot Act which was on par with modern day COVID policies as far as stripping away American freedoms. These people are all different wings of the same bird. I have conservative values, democrat values and independent values but I subscribe to no party.

Truth is I view any person strongly attached to either party as weak minded and lacking any ability of critical thinking.

Last edited:

Non liberal

I agree with you on a lot of the things you said. However my view is a little bit of Republican, and absolutely never democrat. Sorry but the democrats do not have one good useful belief, lol, what could any sane person possibly agree with them on?

Non liberal

If you vote for any democrat, you vote for the murder of innocent people. How do they even have a party while publicly advocating for abortion? They are no different than the nazi, Stalin, or mao regimes. Yet, sadly, killing innocent babies is marginalized because, you know, we never get to hear them complain.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
If you vote for any democrat, you vote for the murder of innocent people. How do they even have a party while publicly advocating for abortion? They are no different than the nazi, Stalin, or mao regimes. Yet, sadly, killing innocent babies is marginalized because, you know, we never get to hear them complain.
That’s cute… republicans don’t publicly support abortion, but sure do take advantage of the services. Seems hypocritical, but then again that is republicans.

Non liberal

That’s cute… republicans don’t publicly support abortion, but sure do take advantage of the services. Seems hypocritical, but then again that is republicans.
I’m sure some do. But the only thing we have to go on are what the people in charge vote for correct? And the people I voted for put conservative justices on the Supreme Court who, well, you know.. lol do you think killing innocent children is cute? How monstrous of you.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I’m sure some do. But the only thing we have to go on are what the people in charge vote for correct? And the people I voted for put conservative justices on the Supreme Court who, well, you know.. lol do you think killing innocent children is cute? How monstrous of you.
Lol where did you get your talking points from, CPAC? You sound so manufactured. no, More like a puppet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol where did you get your talking points from, CPAC? You sound so manufactured. no, More like a puppet.
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.