Rail strike

newfie

You could just say you don’t have any idea about the work conditions.
i didnt speak to work conditions . I spoke to scheduling. I worked with rail leadership extensively. I directed feeder operations extensively. I managed many different driver operations that involved those rail movements. Those trains generally run ontime unless there is a weather event or derailment.
That does not happen unless there is some type of organized bidding and scheduling process.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i didnt speak to work conditions . I spoke to scheduling. I worked with rail leadership extensively. I directed feeder operations extensively. I managed many different driver operations that involved those rail movements. Those trains generally run ontime unless there is a weather event or derailment.
That does not happen unless there is some type of organized bidding and scheduling process.
Scheduling would be work conditions. Being on call 24/7 is work conditions.

If you don’t actually know anything about how the railroad works in this aspect it’s best just to not say anything.

It’s not 1995 anymore

newfie

Scheduling would be work conditions. Being on call 24/7 is work conditions.

If you don’t actually know anything about how the railroad works in this aspect it’s best just to not say anything.

It’s not 1995 anymore
you're so stupid you dont even know when the ups strike was and you want to lecture me on ignorance?

It is here
Screenshot_20220915-182447-068.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
you're so stupid you dont even know when the ups strike was and you want to lecture me on ignorance?
Lmao why would I be talking about the ups strike. It’s a figure of speech. Things at the railroad don’t run like they did years ago.

newfie

Lmao why would I be talking about the ups strike. It’s a figure of speech. Things at the railroad don’t run like they did years ago.
so you keep saying .
So you're saying they had schedules then and now every conductor waits for a phone call to find out when they're working?
in a union shop ?
keep digging