Religious question for discussion.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Religion makes God a failure!

1 God created Satan to be a worship leader in heaven but we know how that worked out. God failed.
2 God created Adam and Eve to populate the world so he would have people to fellowship with. Satan comes along and deceives them and separates them from God and the majority of humans from the beginning of time are going to be separated from him. Satan has more souls so he is the winner. God failed.
3 God sends his son to die for everyone. His will is that everyone be saved and to be the savior of the world! Then Satan comes along and ends up getting the majority of people to go to hell. God failed.
4 Satan is getting his "will" to kill, steal and destroy. Humans are getting their "will" to accept or reject Jesus. God's "will" is everyone to be saved. Guess who is the only one that is not fulfilling their "will" Again God failed.
5 We are praying,fasting and confessing trying to help God save as many souls as we can. Because we are taught God can't usually save people without our help (we are his hands on this earth). Satan has gotten more souls than God has. Again God failed.
6 I was told God created hell For Satan and his demons for punishment to them and humans was never suppose to end up there. Again another bad plan on God's side.
7. I was told There is supposed to be no escaping hell but demons are coming and going freely and dragging humans souls down to hell as we die. Without even waiting for Judgment Day or asking God. Again God comes out a loser.
8. My favorite God is no Respector of persons and we all have “Free Will” What happened to Adam’s free will when he wanted to eat from the Tree of knowledge? What about Saul’s free will to go kill some Christians? Jonah didn’t want to go to Nineveh how did that free will work out? If someone puts a gun to your head and tell you to do something do you really have Free Will?
9. I was told God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Just read the Old Testament and how he dealt with people compared to the New Testament.
10. God lost 1/3 of the angels to Satan. Don’t think that could of happened overnight. You would think the all knowing would of seen that coming. If true that also proves there is sin in heaven.
11.When Satan became what God didn’t want him to be (laughable) you would think God could just destroy him and start over but yet again God is made weak by the establishment religion.
12.The Bible says God is omnipresent but we are taught that going to hell is a total separation from God. But If he is omnipresent he is in Hell also.
13.I was told the Bible is in inerrant. My question is which version and how can an inerrant book be revised so many times?
1666960480207.png

BrownFlush

Prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong? You have to offer proof you're right first.
Take each point one at a time..
You: 1. God created Satan to be a worship leader in heaven but we know how that worked out. God failed.

How do you know this? Where is this written in scripture?

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Take each point one at a time..
You: 1. God created Satan to be a worship leader in heaven but we know how that worked out. God failed.

How do you know this? Where is this written in scripture?
The Bible doesn’t. As I stated Religion makes God a failure. Quite a few of my statements are from the religions I grew up with. If you wasn’t in that religion you may not of heard it. It is like purgatory for Catholics. A man made concept.

Darmark7

No use for me to discuss anything further with your points.
Anyone can make any statement about God/Satan, etc., but for me, if we can't debate about what the Bible actually says and use it as the authoritative standard, I'm out.
I understand.
Let’s stick to scripture then. Does the Bible say God sent Jesus to be the savior of the world? Does it say his will is that all men be saved?

BrownFlush

Did Jesus save the world? Are all men and women saved?
His sacrifice gave the world the way to be saved.
All saved?
No. Many choose not to obey God's plan of salvation.
The judgement scene in Matt.7 among a zillion other places reveal many will be lost because they chose disobedience.

Darmark7

His sacrifice gave the world the way to be saved.
All saved?
No. Many choose not to obey God's plan of salvation.
The judgement scene in Matt.7 among a zillion other places reveal many will be lost because they chose disobedience.
So God failed miserably at what his main goal was. Of course you can use the Bible to explain his failure. I have seen where there are so many contradictions in the Bible that you can explain either side of a belief with it. That is another reason I believe it is a man made book.
I don’t believe God fails at what he sets out to do.
You keep your trust in the Bible and I won’t. Both of us should understand how we got here. I gave you my reasons even if you don’t accept them.

BrownFlush

So God failed at what his main goal was. Of course you can use the Bible to explain his failure. I have seen where there are so many contradictions in the Bible that you can explain either side of a belief with it. That is another reason I believe it is a man made book.
I don’t believe God fails at what he sets out to do.
You keep your trust in the Bible and I won’t. Both of us should understand how we got here. I gave you my reasons even if you don’t accept them.
You have reached the wrong conclusion.
Man fails by making the wrong choice. God never fails.

You've seen so many contradictions in the Bible? Name one.

Darmark7

You have reached the wrong conclusion.
Man fails by making the wrong choice. God never fails.

You've seen so many contradictions in the Bible? Name one.

I just named the biggest one in the Bible and you are blind to see that.
As I said you keep faith in the Bible I won’t.

Let’s go enjoy the day God has made. I’m off to go shooting. I hope you enjoy your day.

BrownFlush

I just named the biggest one in the Bible and you are blind to see that.
As I said you keep faith in the Bible I won’t.

Let’s go enjoy the day God has made. I’m off to go shooting. I hope you enjoy your day.
Deflect.
Where is all the "many" contradictions in the Bible? Since there are many, you would think you would quote a least one passage for discussion.

I'm not blind. You miss.
In order for God to be a failure in what you are inferring, he would have to take free will out and make you a robot.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd call you deceived if whatever you "feel" the spirit is telling you is in conflict with written scripture.
I have never said anything about feeling. I state what I believe not what I ”feel”. And I was specific what I said was:
“I believe, if I truly believe God is guiding and leading me to believe that something in the Bible is not accurate or isn’t true then I have to believe the Spirit of God not man.”

Believe, not feel.

You gotta be you though.
You as well.
Let chips fall where they may.
Yes
I think you have doubts and are not seriously looking for an answer.
No doubts in my faith in God. I love when God reveals new understanding of Himself to me,
Just my guess. You die one death, and answer for how you dealt wish Jesus Christ.
I don’t understand your point here.
No games buddy.
Definitely. God is good!

Thebrownblob

I have never said anything about feeling. I state what I believe not what I ”feel”. And I was specific what I said was:
“I believe, if I truly believe God is guiding and leading me to believe that something in the Bible is not accurate or isn’t true then I have to believe the Spirit of God not man.”

Believe, not feel.

You as well.

Yes

No doubts in my faith in God. I love when God reveals new understanding of Himself to me,

I don’t understand your point here.

Definitely. God is good!
Your “belief” is based on a feeling nothing more, quit spinning. You are only lying to yourself none of us are fooled.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If the Bible was truth then we would not have so many revisions.
I don’t know why all the revisions but I definitely love the Bible. I do believe that only God is Truth.
The Bible is man’s way of trying to prove a god they have no idea who it is.
I don’t see it this way. I think men have been and still are inspired to communicate through literature and other means the great wonders and mysteries of the God of the universe.

I also believe that however imperfect their understanding and communication may have been or still is it still is greatly useful for instructions in the things of God.

Are you a devout Atheist? No offense meant, I respect your right to believe or not believe in anything you choose.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The revisions are revisions of the same translation. King James has been revised more than any version yet churches say it is the best. Now that is funny.
I don’t think it is funny. I feel sad rather than amused by it but I believe God’s got this and He’ll work it out.

I certainly won’t even try to explain this but I can see how multiple translations can be confusing.

Definitely seems to promote division among all those that view themselves as expert theologians.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ah yes free will another concept of the Bible.. why didn’t Adam have freewill to eat of the tree of knowledge? Why didn’t Saul have free will to go kill more Jews. Why didn’t Jonah have free will to go to Nineveh?
Is your point for or against “free will”?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Religion makes God a failure!

1 God created Satan to be a worship leader in heaven but we know how that worked out. God failed.
2 God created Adam and Eve to populate the world so he would have people to fellowship with. Satan comes along and deceives them and separates them from God and the majority of humans from the beginning of time are going to be separated from him. Satan has more souls so he is the winner. God failed.
3 God sends his son to die for everyone. His will is that everyone be saved and to be the savior of the world! Then Satan comes along and ends up getting the majority of people to go to hell. God failed.
4 Satan is getting his "will" to kill, steal and destroy. Humans are getting their "will" to accept or reject Jesus. God's "will" is everyone to be saved. Guess who is the only one that is not fulfilling their "will" Again God failed.
5 We are praying,fasting and confessing trying to help God save as many souls as we can. Because we are taught God can't usually save people without our help (we are his hands on this earth). Satan has gotten more souls than God has. Again God failed.
6 I was told God created hell For Satan and his demons for punishment to them and humans was never suppose to end up there. Again another bad plan on God's side.
7. I was told There is supposed to be no escaping hell but demons are coming and going freely and dragging humans souls down to hell as we die. Without even waiting for Judgment Day or asking God. Again God comes out a loser.
8. My favorite God is no Respector of persons and we all have “Free Will” What happened to Adam’s free will when he wanted to eat from the Tree of knowledge? What about Saul’s free will to go kill some Christians? Jonah didn’t want to go to Nineveh how did that free will work out? If someone puts a gun to your head and tell you to do something do you really have Free Will?
9. I was told God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Just read the Old Testament and how he dealt with people compared to the New Testament.
10. God lost 1/3 of the angels to Satan. Don’t think that could of happened overnight. You would think the all knowing would of seen that coming. If true that also proves there is sin in heaven.
11.When Satan became what God didn’t want him to be (laughable) you would think God could just destroy him and start over but yet again God is made weak by the establishment religion.
12.The Bible says God is omnipresent but we are taught that going to hell is a total separation from God. But If he is omnipresent he is in Hell also.
13.I was told the Bible is in inerrant. My question is which version and how can an inerrant book be revised so many times?
I don’t agree that religion makes God a failure.

I think your points are well made but I believe spiritual things must be discerned in and by the Holy Spirit of God not exclusively by human logic, knowledge and understanding.