Southern Baptist Convention Throws Out Saddleback Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Soon.

I will contemplate for just the right moment.
Before you do, ask the Holy Spirit that's in you if He agrees with what He said a deacon is or what you say a deacon is. If He agrees with what you have said, ask Him when He changed His mind.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Who personally told you that you should follow the Apostle Paul’s teaching as you have quoted?
I personally opened the Bible, and personally read what it said. I personally quoted it and you personally read it. When it comes to an Apostles teaching, they have personally been chosen by God to personally reveal the mind of God so I can personally know things that God personally wants me to know.

Integrity

Binge Poster

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Soon.

I will contemplate for just the right moment.
C5E7FCF7-8CAD-40FE-81F3-B40A77D5010C.gif

BrownFlush

No.

You can look it up.
Deflect.
You have nothing.

Ever notice you don't have an answer to many of your claims?

Again, Which interpretation/translation (that you claim is out there) did you choose that defines a husband as a woman?

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I personally opened the Bible, and personally read what it said. I personally quoted it and you personally read it. When it comes to an Apostles teaching, they have personally been chosen by God to personally reveal the mind of God so I can personally know things that God personally wants me to know.
Who personally told you that personally opening a translation of the Bible and personally reading what it says is how you can personally know things that God personally wants you to know?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I do not deflect. I said no.
You have nothing.
No is no, not nothing. I said look it up. I’m sure there is plenty of “false teaching” that you can refute. Have fun. My friend.
Ever notice you don't have an answer to many of your claims?
No.
Again, Which interpretation/translation (that you claim is out there) did you choose that defines a husband as a woman?
Oh brother.

Never made this claim.

You need to do rereading of what I disagreed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.