State of the station

DRAisawesome

We recently had the state of the station. Basically I heard two things. We only made 2.some odd % profit and need to turn in more sales leads.

What's funny is SPH are some of the highest in company history. How do we expect to blame the most efficient part of the company. That's what FedEx does. Never managements fault for gutting express to benefit ground.

At the end manager says all the divisions should be thought of as "one" FedEx. Wow did you hear the laughs. If that was the case they wouldn't blame the lack of raises on express profitability. FedEx is doing unbelievably well.

hypo hanna

We recently had the state of the station. Basically I heard two things. We only made 2.some odd % profit and need to turn in more sales leads.

What's funny is SPH are some of the highest in company history. How do we expect to blame the most efficient part of the company. That's what FedEx does. Never managements fault for gutting express to benefit ground.

At the end manager says all the divisions should be thought of as "one" FedEx. Wow did you hear the laughs. If that was the case they wouldn't blame the lack of raises on express profitability. FedEx is doing unbelievably well.

It's like listening to a schizophrenic on speed. Entertaining but not very informative.

dezguy

I love when a talking head says something that makes the entire room laugh. The look on their face makes it worth the time I'm wasting at the meeting.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sales leads.....(chuckle, laugh, snort, laugh) this company can't even handle the existing volume very well at all.

DontThrowPackages

It's called....wait for it....... management falsification.
Creative accounting, maybe? I know here, one rte was created to take bulks off multiple rtes. Now those original rtes aren't bogged down and can run a high SPH. I hope they do whatever they need to keep DRA because It's change the moral at our station. More work but less strain and plenty of hours. DRA #1.:beach:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes. I'll be giving you the state of my station later this afternoon. We all just laughed at our SM too. It's become a huge joke, Dano. I guess you're not in on it.

Slick silver

Man you want to talk about falsification on the express side, you should see it on the ground side just with the drivers. I remember while I was there, how many 01 04 &07 guys would do just to get done early and go home on a regular basis. I think it's a FedEx thing as a whole that needs to be fixed

Sent using BrownCafe App

thedownhillEXPRESS

And what logic or reasoning do you base this belief of SPH falsification on?
There are always entire management regimes being removed up and down the east coast every couple years.
It's like Groundhog Day,old management team falsifies, slips up gets caught,corporate fires them all.new group comes in,runs out of ideas,starts falsifying to relieve upper management pressure,slips up,corporate fires them all,repeat.
I have seen it at my own station twice in 21 years for Christs sake you shill,and that's removing the entire management team.I have also seen a ridiculous number of ops managers just plain fired for individual falsification issues.
Corporate breeds this atmosphere and they think the benefits outweigh the negative.Ops managers are just inconsequential casualties in the grand scheme of Fedex corrupt culture that rewards the best liars in the company.

Last edited: