State of the station

bbsam

Staff member
It's a constant battle to curb abuse of 01 and 34 these days.
They bring that on themselves. FedEx has a knack for judging individual performance on things that are completely out of the individuals control. The fact t hat Dr. Jones left for the day at 13:30 for a round of golf this day his shipment of exam gloves came in is not a reflection of me or my drivers. That being said, we always ask permission for "34" before using it.

DontThrowPackages

Man you want to talk about falsification on the express side, you should see it on the ground side just with the drivers. I remember while I was there, how many 01 04 &07 guys would do just to get done early and go home on a regular basis. I think it's a FedEx thing as a whole that needs to be fixed

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yes, years ago, I heard of a guy scratching the address on a label on his last stop and returning to station. He had things to do after work and that stop was really out of the way.

DontThrowPackages

The fact that FedEx management routinely falsifies.
Before DRA, our ex-management crew, on order by the SM, would just add 1, 2 or3 stops per hour to our cycles. No check ride at all. Just come in on Monday and, " What the Heck? My numbers went up". So yes, in the past, they did raise numbers.

Slick silver

Yeah that's the norm still last year for me when I was there with guys fudging different codes to get done early. It was funny on Mondays when management would bitch to the contractor or the manager, then they would talk to the driver and basically laugh. Heck I'm not going to lie, I did all the time, especially the one on Friday that was only like 5 miles away. The ones that really got bad towards the end while i was there was 04 for bad address. Basically on the ground side, there was nothing that anyone could do to prove anything. Only way was to check scan times and return to station time. The smart ones would do it on a couple during the middle of the day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

STFXG

Yeah that's the norm still last year for me when I was there with guys fudging different codes to get done early. It was funny on Mondays when management would bitch to the contractor or the manager, then they would talk to the driver and basically laugh. Heck I'm not going to lie, I did all the time, especially the one on Friday that was only like 5 miles away. The ones that really got bad towards the end while i was there was 04 for bad address. Basically on the ground side, there was nothing that anyone could do to prove anything. Only way was to check scan times and return to station time. The smart ones would do it on a couple during the middle of the day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

04 is for business closed.
02 is for bad address.

I just 27 (did not attempt) and don't feel an ounce of guilt over it. Sometimes you just need to get home early. I've never failed service for a month. Some stops just aren't worth the money some days.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Slick silver

Man it has been to long to remember codes anymore. I forget what a 11 was. I remember seeing those every once In a while. On that 27, I don't blame u at all. I remember some days were like that. Sometimes getting done 30 min early or so makes a difference in the rest of your day when u get home

Sent using BrownCafe App