Steward conduct

Youll sleep better knowing that you were smart enough to save yours. The anti-anti-harassment policy protects your job. You may have been blindsighted but you knew the score when you went into the office. If your job isnt worth fighting for, using every tool available, then walk away. Otherwise fight the corruption perfusely. They had to drag the steward out of the office. Dude, thats radical crap right there.
I plan on revealing here tm the outcome. Unless someone would give me a reasonable explanation as to how that’s not a good move. I see it as if I’m honest and not defaming anyone, it’s sll good? Anyway I used every tool at my disposal. Feel pretty confident too. Everyone is locked in on what we all claim. I feel I’ll be back at work Thursday with back pay. I’m prepared to fight until I’m out of options if that’s the case too. They set their sights on me, it’s only right I defend myself vigorously. They act as if I’m a terrorist. I can’t actually recall an incident that I’ve had that got loud prior to this. All of a sudden security arrives, building secured and deputies in parking lot. Wtf?? I gotta know why some people are really scared at the moment. It’s killing me! Question I have tomorrow is, if I can prove he left and returned, how was he scared? Unless it was something very scary waiting outside the office door, he had to run back in to escape and decided to get a few more things off his chest to me while he was at it! Lol

F

Frankie's Friend

I plan on revealing here tm the outcome. Unless someone would give me a reasonable explanation as to how that’s not a good move. I see it as if I’m honest and not defaming anyone, it’s sll good? Anyway I used every tool at my disposal. Feel pretty confident too. Everyone is locked in on what we all claim. I feel I’ll be back at work Thursday with back pay. I’m prepared to fight until I’m out of options if that’s the case too. They set their sights on me, it’s only right I defend myself vigorously. They act as if I’m a terrorist. I can’t actually recall an incident that I’ve had that got loud prior to this. All of a sudden security arrives, building secured and deputies in parking lot. Wtf?? I gotta know why some people are really scared at the moment. It’s killing me! Question I have tomorrow is, if I can prove he left and returned, how was he scared? Unless it was something very scary waiting outside the office door, he had to run back in to escape and decided to get a few more things off his chest to me while he was at it! Lol
They dragged him out of the office due to his actions not you.

Think about this. They deemed you mentally and socially competent to drive a commercial vehicle and meet the public after the office debacle. Do you realize that shows you to be stable at that time. They are screwed unless theres more to the story. Its like a cop pulling you over for drunk driving, saying that he observed you as not competent to drive the motor vehicle but lets you drive home. They proved that you were sane and competent when they let you leave on your route even if they came and took you out of service later. Theyre stupid.
Thank you! That’s the million dollar question! I’ve been asking that for nearly two weeks myself. Again, makes me think some people had to get stories straight. If it was bad enough to have police, why’d it take 2+ hours to remove me from service?
Theory number 1: they conspired together to ensure it was something that’d stick and I’d be gone for good
2: maybe he made claims on his own and management didn’t completely back him(or me for that matter), then someone higher ordered it and they had no choice

F

Frankie's Friend

Tha

nk you! That’s the million dollar question! I’ve been asking that for nearly two weeks myself. Again, makes me think some people had to get stories straight. If it was bad enough to have police, why’d it take 2+ hours to remove me from service?
Theory number 1: they conspired together to ensure it was something that’d stick and I’d be gone for good
2: maybe he made claims on his own and management didn’t completely back him(or me for that matter), then someone higher ordered it and they had no choice
But they deemed you safe to drive and meet the public. Theyre screwed.

Think about this. They deemed you mentally and socially competent to drive a commercial vehicle and meet the public after the office debacle. Do you realize that shows you to be stable at that time. They are screwed unless theres more to the story. Its like a cop pulling you over for drunk driving, saying that he observed you as not competent to drive the motor vehicle but lets you drive home. They proved that you were sane and competent when they let you leave on your route even if they came and took you out of service later. Theyre stupid.
These points you bring up is exactly why I’m not 100% confident. They GOT to be smarter than this. I think they’re all incompetent. But this would be unexplainable

F

Frankie's Friend

These points you bring up is exactly why I’m not 100% confident. They GOT to be smarter than this. I think they’re all incompetent. But this would be unexplainable
Dude, theyre not that smart because theyre arrogant. They think theyre infallable. Pride goes before destruction. Never forget that.

F

Frankie's Friend

Hope u are right. If they screwed me out of my job on some BS, good riddance if it costs them theirs
I hope you win tomorrow. Maybe someone with an iq over 60 will be there and stop the stupidity. Just watch what you say. Get some sleep. You need to be sharp tomorrow.

hello guys and gals,
I wanted to ask you all if a steward is held to any higher standard than regular hourly? If they impede you from filing a grievance, then directly after that, participate in getting someone discharged and/or disciplined. Besides being a true POS, is there other liability involved?
A Steward should not be held to a higher level, if a steward is a good steward he should be well rounded and represent the hourly member by the contract and not be in bed with the company. By that said if he has a relationship with the company he can act as a buffer before you get in deep crap with management and let things cool down.

Yes sir. I’ve asked about my weak local. I called them explaining this type of conduct, I was completely blown off. Now I’m discharged because someone fabricated a story on me. I apologize if I am revisiting this to everyone. Please understand I’m currently terminated and I’m just looking for any advice or answers I can get.
What was the termination for, I am new to the site but many years with experience in these specific matters.

Update: I got reinstated. I proved they lied like I felt they would. It was definitely discrimination based upon my disability, although they’ll never admit that. My steward is scum. Really shocked it’s just let me come back and nothing for the individuals that participated in it! But it is what it is