Steward conduct

What’s weird about this to me is it’s just “ok” that I’m back to work. Four individuals blatantly made stuff up in order to discharge me. It’s obvious the cooperated by the lies are exactly the same. How can so many hear things that were never said?

What was the settled written resolution on your termination grievance?
Not that I’m aware of. Idk how this works. I was happy with my BA for the first bit of it, as it progressed, I became confused and my head was spinning. I know they stated it was settled. But we did not sign anything

They are withholding some statements. We agreed that I’d get it ALL in exchange for my evidence. I finally demanded it. But now I realize I didn’t get it all. Filing on that!

F

Frankie's Friend

Not that I’m aware of. Idk how this works. I was happy with my BA for the first bit of it, as it progressed, I became confused and my head was spinning. I know they stated it was settled. But we did not sign anything
Its your grievance. Get a signed off copy of it with the labor mgr and BA's signature on it stating the resolution.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'd call the help line and report your management for lying and wrongful termination. File another grievance for management violating article 37, and any other applicable sections of the contract. May be worth talking to a lawyer about a defamation suit, and possibly discrimination if the grievances can't resolve that.

I'd call the help line and report your management for lying and wrongful termination. File another grievance for management violating article 37, and any other applicable sections of the contract. May be worth talking to a lawyer about a defamation suit, and possibly discrimination if the grievances can't resolve that.
I plan on filing and pursuing it until the end. This was uncalled for. To take someone’s livelihood is wrong, by anyone, but your own steward? It’s really funny how all of their lies somehow all fell uniformly down the same path. There were some separate very serious allegations that held no merit either. I’m extremely disappointed to say the least

It was what they viewed as the perfect storm in my opinion. They seized the opportunity for their agenda. They all know what kind of stunt they pulled. Based on their character, they’ll sleep just fine. I couldn’t ever forgive myself for stooping that low. When you have integrity, it’s hard to understand others don’t possess it. I’m not going to lie, it’ll be tough trying to avoid all these individuals so they can’t do this again. I know better to say anything remotely controversial. It’s my intention to not say anything at all to them unless absolutely necessary. I’ll just do my job, file whenever I see any violation and surround myself with the trustworthy people I know

Sounds like a good plan. Remember the alleged blowup occurred after you told your steward to kiss your a _ _.
BTW when are you running for steward?
That’s is not correct. He verbally assaulted me prior to me saying anything. I got a lot of support from friends after news spread. A lot of calls expressing they want me to run. I’ll think about it for few days. It’s an honor and responsibility to do that imo. It’d be hard to say at this moment that I could fairly represent the ones that conspired against me

F

Frankie's Friend

That’s is not correct. He verbally assaulted me prior to me saying anything. I got a lot of support from friends after news spread. A lot of calls expressing they want me to run. I’ll think about it for few days. It’s an honor and responsibility to do that imo. It’d be hard to say at this moment that I could fairly represent the ones that conspired against me
Ignorance is bliss, love is blind, and im sure that you wont have much to say in the office to defend the loser x-steward becuz you are so green when the time comes .

ski or die

Ski or Die
In any further meetings, you are allowed to request a different steward than the one you had problems with. As a retired steward myself when I was employed, I was requested in several departments by employees as well as at other facilities in our city for meetings with employees and management. In future, no matter who represents you, immediately after the meeting, make notes of everything you can remember that was said and by whom while it is fresh in your mind. I even did this myself to help protect employee from something management would try misconstrue. You have to protect yourself, some stewards and BA's are not the best to depend on.

In any further meetings, you are allowed to request a different steward than the one you had problems with. As a retired steward myself when I was employed, I was requested in several departments by employees as well as at other facilities in our city for meetings with employees and management. In future, no matter who represents you, immediately after the meeting, make notes of everything you can remember that was said and by whom while it is fresh in your mind. I even did this myself to help protect employee from something management would try misconstrue. You have to protect yourself, some stewards and BA's are not the best to depend on.
Absolutely. Appreciate your advice. Couldn’t agree more