Supervisors at center not having routes set before start time saying we can't bump

Thebrownblob

He’s just full of piss and vinegar. He’s gonna have to find out the hard way, not everything is as cut and dried as you think.

Always read the fine print.
I’d like to have a nickel for every time I heard someone who had no idea what they were reading tell me….”they’ve read the contract”
OK great did you read all the interpretation booklets? Have you been to panels and heard all the decisions?

johnnybgood

You see you got your head in the wrong place I never said that. Matter fact, I didn’t say I disagree with you. I said it was a Panel decision that I disagreed with. But you’re acting like a spoiled brat and don’t wanna hear that not everything is what you think it is.
As I already said, 22.4's bump less senior drivers in my center daily and on Saturdays we bump RPCD's that get called in, even with more seniority.

As I said, it seniority rules.

Thebrownblob

As I already said, 22.4's bump less senior drivers in my center daily and on Saturdays we bump RPCD's that get called in, even with more seniority.

As I said, it seniority rules.
Sounds like you have a local agreement with management that’s great. Hopefully they don’t challenge it.
And what would you be bumping on Saturday? just a preferred area? because there are no regular routes. And here they pretty much change weekly on Saturday.