Supervisors at center not having routes set before start time saying we can't bump

Thebrownblob

As long as it says you can't, you can. Only when it states there is a difference in what RPCD's can do and what 22.4 can do, both are full time drivers.
OK buddy you must know the contract and work rules better than anybody because I must’ve never dealt with any of this. 😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not quick enough with the post edit.
IMG_3308.gif

Thebrownblob

Not very bright either.
Don’t be too hard on the kid there was a time when I thought I knew every single thing and I’ve been humbled by panels in the past. There’s a lot of things that happen in other places, especially with poorly worded language, like the 22 .4.

johnnybgood

Don’t be too hard on the kid there was a time when I thought I knew every single thing and I’ve been humbled by panels in the past. There’s a lot of things that happen in other places, especially with poorly worded language, like the 22 .4.
Yeah, don't be too hard on the a-hole RPCD's that think they are somehow better than 22.4's.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s just full of piss and vinegar. He’s gonna have to find out the hard way, not everything is as cut and dried as you think.

Always read the fine print.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, don't be too hard on the a-hole RPCD's that think they are somehow better than 22.4's.
You see you got your head in the wrong place I never said that. Matter fact, I didn’t say I disagree with you. I said it was a Panel decision that I disagreed with. But you’re acting like a spoiled brat and don’t wanna hear that not everything is what you think it is.