Supervisors at center not having routes set before start time saying we can't bump

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The good news is, this is only 0% true.

IMG_4518.gif

Aa well as for possible inside work but they would rather pay loaders less than what you're making so the odds of you doing inside work is almost nil.

And it's still a fulltime driving job.
Okay, so when it's your turn to be laid off and put inside, and they tell you you're going down to $16.33/hr instead of your wage, you gonna argue how you're a FT driver then?

johnnybgood

Ever*...and you were so proud of your spelling earlier.

So if it doesn't affect you then it doesn't matter. What a classic :censored2:tard. No one in the union needs to worry about you, you're on it my guy, you're here for you, hope it all works out. Good luck with your workday August 1st.
Not saying it doesn't matter. I'm sure it matters in areas where they are actually laying people off or have low seniority.

Michael Scott

So an unassigned route that they put you on and you bump someone with more seniority? Doesnt that kind of defeat what you told me earlier about Seniority matters all the time? 😂
This is how it works in my center. If a rpcd is driving on a sarurday, they get last pick of what route they want after all 22.4s. Its their scheduled work day, not the rpcd. So they have more seniority on that day.