Terminated

bumped

Messed up i thought I had entered both missed and NI1 Guess I messed up big time since I got terminated

First, Do you read what you type before hitting the post button. Your posts are very hard to follow.
How could you have actually thought you sheeted missed instead of NI1. If you sheeted, NI1 you would have been prompted to scan a delivery notice.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
First, Do you read what you type before hitting the post button. Your posts are very hard to follow.
How could you have actually thought you sheeted missed instead of NI1. If you sheeted, NI1 you would have been prompted to scan a delivery notice.
I suspect that's exactly what his center manager said..

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Nah. Shouldve sheeted it missed. Doubt if he'd get fired for nsn or ni1 at the building? Go fish
Junior, better crawl with apologies in the hearing. You know you were dishonest because you had to scan a delivery notice after the ni1, and after your GPS pitched a fit. The only hope for you is that someone else did the same thing and got their job back locally or then youve gotta apologize profusely in the hearing

22.34life

you know on paper these cases just make u scratch ur head and say why would a person do this,but i have represented a guy who did something similar to this.the driver sheets a buisness stop as driver released after 5 pm,he threw the package over a security gate and damaged it,it was like a $25,000 piece of equipment.customer calls in a corporate complaint.package should have been sheeted as missed.driver was fired for dishonesty.when i talked to the guy after the meeting he told me he knew he should not have done it but the on road sup tells him to have no missed and if he does they dont work him the next day and he has to grieve his 8 hrs.he called the sup and told him he had a buisness that was missed,the on road told him no missed packages and hung up on him.at the end of the day its on him but i can understand his way of thinking at the time.