The Airport Identifier Game

bacha29

I don't do any such thing. That's a fantasy in your head. And I don't demand anything from other countries. I comply with their requirements. But we don't have millions of Americans swamping their borders do we? And it isn't necessary to charge anyone $107k, more actually, for a week's stay in a hospital.
Now don't you worry your little head. Senator Rick "Captain America" Scott had appointed himself God and has set out to "rescue" America with his "11 point plan" that will shut down all federal programs in 5 years while appointing himself the sole arbiter who will decide which ones he will allow to restart. Now he's going soothe your troubled brow and make a special exception in your case and allow you and only to to keep your benefits.

vantexan

Now don't you worry your little head. Senator Rick "Captain America" Scott had appointed himself God and has set out to "rescue" America with his "11 point plan" that will shut down all federal programs in 5 years while appointing himself the sole arbiter who will decide which ones he will allow to restart. Now he's going soothe your troubled brow and make a special exception in your case and allow you and only to to keep your benefits.
Better tell Biden that Scott is from Florida, not Wisconsin as Biden alleged.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Take advantage of having a Democratic majority and President and make a move now. Don't wait until the RTW anti-union GOP gets back in the driver's seat.
LMFAO
This is the majority and President you voted for right? Democrats don't give a damn about unions.

When are you people going to learn?

fatboy33

LMFAO
This is the majority and President you voted for right? Democrats don't give a damn about unions.

When are you people going to learn?
Democrats today are Corporatists. They'll grab onto a social issue to help divide the country in concert with the republicans but in the end, they're owned by the American Oligarchs who own the multi billion dollars businesses in America. Frankly, Binden is just an older version of Joe Manchin. And the democrats only have themselves to blame for losing the Senate, will have themselves to blame when they lose the house and eventually the Presidency. Young Democratic voters are seeing through lies and weakness. And one minority groups see's every other group being taken care, including a country most people couldn't even point out on the map....40 billion dollars..., so they'll be sitting it out this time around. Pretty sure it will end democracy in the US because the republicans will surely redraw districts, pass bills that will allow governors to throw out votes and chose their party's nominee and with the help of the Supreme court throw out the 22nd Amendment.

floridays

Democrats today are Corporatists. They'll grab onto a social issue to help divide the country in concert with the republicans but in the end, they're owned by the American Oligarchs who own the multi billion dollars businesses in America. Frankly, Binden is just an older version of Joe Manchin. And the democrats only have themselves to blame for losing the Senate, will have themselves to blame when they lose the house and eventually the Presidency. Young Democratic voters are seeing through lies and weakness. And one minority groups see's every other group being taken care, including a country most people couldn't even point out on the map....40 billion dollars..., so they'll be sitting it out this time around. Pretty sure it will end democracy in the US because the republicans will surely redraw districts, pass bills that will allow governors to throw out votes and chose their party's nominee and with the help of the Supreme court throw out the 22nd Amendment.
Rinos are corporatists as well.

Republican=good does not work

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good, Good
Seethe
Lulz

Serf

You’re right. However, Strong Flu season will make an emphatic return and force everyone to wear thongs over the mouth. And you will vote by mail. And things will stay the same. Then eventually get worse.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
In a way, I retired from Ground today. About a year ago I had one driver who left us for Xpress and he was never more unhappy in his life. I could quote him, but it was something to the effect of this is the most disorganized bull:censored2: I’ve ever seen.

yadig

In a way, I retired from Ground today. About a year ago I had one driver who left us for Xpress and he was never more unhappy in his life. I could quote him, but it was something to the effect of this is the most disorganized bull:censored2: I’ve ever seen.
It will get better after response is gone January.

MassWineGuy

The member you say criticized Democrats with "class", actually called them demonic elitists.

All I said is they're not doing anything about this issue. How is that an attack?

I think you might have a little crush on me.

I don’t think DriveIn was out of line at all. He’s right. Republicans wouldn’t do anything, either.

vantexan

Dude, stop talking about my little head. It's embarrassing.

Serf

"That will shut down all federal programs in 5 years while appointing himself the sole arbiter who will decide which ones he will allow to restart.”
Assuming he was even elected. Problem is he needs to shut down all programs in 2-4 years before new election software algorithms steal his bid for re-election. 5 years, he’d be gone.

vantexan

The problem with all that is Biden's policies have caused inflation. The Fed has to raise interest rates to combat inflation. That causes the Federal government to have to pay more and more to service the debt that has been run up. At some point the government will have no choice but to cut back on various programs. So whether it's Democrats or Republicans someone has to face reality. Luckily Social Security and Medicare are funded by payroll taxes. But it's very likely SS will be cut back in the future because there won't be money to cover the shortfall because of the necessity to service the debt. So if anyone reading this is in a 401k fund it as much as you can. You'll be glad you did in the not too distant future.

Serf

I read somewhere that 1/3 of the American public is on some sort of Government funded $ system. Literally pool all the people that are collecting either social security or some sort of welfare/disability and you have 1/3 of the entire US population. Insert sarcasm; (half jokingly) let’s cut all those programs and just let everyone die or kill each other in the streets. 🤗