The Airport Identifier Game

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And exactly what percentage of uncompensated care is being covered by charitable donations? What percentage of total hospital revenues consists of charitable donations? Let's see what you've found out regarding those matters?
Explain to everyone here what that has to do with this thread topic.

Why don't you find a grief or loss support group meeting to attend rather than constantly derailing threads to deal with your personal issues?

I'm sorry about your family member. I'm sorry about your inheritance. You need to move on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Explain to everyone here what that has to do with this thread topic.

Why don't you find a grief or loss support group meeting to attend rather than constantly derailing threads to deal with your personal issues?

I'm sorry about your family member. I'm sorry about your inheritance. You need to move on.
How about going back to the original topic, which was one of the big ways FedEx perpetuates it's RLA scam? One would think UPS would have a heavy interest in slapping FedEx down to an equal playing field. You try and derail everything.

vantexan

What would you do if it failed in Congress as it damn near did when your GOP stalwart Bob Dole was in the House at the time when he tried to filibuster the House in an effort to get the Medicare bill back into committee where he had the votes to kill it? So tell me....what would you do? How come you've never answered that question instead come back with the same old "I paid into it, I paid into it"! But what if it wasn't there? What if today America was still the only industrialized nation in the world with no universal healthcare plan? By acknowledging the fact that you were presented with a 107K bill that bill would clearly state how much and to whom that bill was sent to and with whom it was settled . Rest assured if that hospital was NOT on Medicaid assignment you would have been out of there so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Oh and how do you define a "welfare recipient" when 44% of the people who are receiving some form of state and or federal social welfare program benefits work full time?
Accepting public medical assistance while damning the people who are responsible for it's creation....how do you square that? Are you once again going to try to cherry pick exempting the programs that would directly benefit you from your condemnation while as the same expressing worry regarding the future affordability of them?.....And all coming from a man who by his own admission proudly boasts about the fact that he hasn't paid a dime in federal income tax in years.
Those folks who work fulltime and receive aid are doing so because of welfare reform. Before then they made a lifestyle out of sitting at home and getting checks and benefits. The Republicans under Newt Gingrich got that changed. Now for sure that's not everyone of those 44% but probably most.

The thing you're not getting is the Democratic Party that created SS and Medicare was a very different party than today. The Democrats today want cradle to grave government control of our lives. Look at the latest. Wanting student loan forgiveness. If y'all had your way everyone would essentially work for the government because taxes would keep being raised to pay for everything. There needs to be a certain amount of government oversight and regulation to keep things honest, to keep the unscrupulous from hurting average citizens. But otherwise stay out of the way. You keep asking what would I do? I look at your party letting millions in over our southern border and have to ask what are you doing? You want government programs for everything. Those millions of arrivals are going to have to be taken care of, siphoning off billions when we're 30 trillion in debt already. Are you trying to destroy the country? The party of Harry Truman and JFK wouldn't do this. You want to try to make me feel guilty about being against wasteful spending? My grandparents in their early 20's had just come out of the Great Depression with nothing. Did they look to the government for help? No, my grandfather took what ever he could find and worked 16-20 hours a day. They built a life, as did most did back then, from sheer gumption. The government can provide a safety net, and as a citizen of this country I have a right to use that net when in dire need. The government shouldn't be trying to provide much more than that. Because in the end that'll weaken the people, the economy, our future. But you'll never admit that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You try and derail everything.
I've addressed your post multiple times and been attacked by leftists who don't want to dig in to the heart of your thread.

Let's try again:
Take advantage of having a Democratic majority and President and make a move now. Don't wait until the RTW anti-union GOP gets back in the driver's seat.
Why in your mind, do Democrats repeatedly fail to help unions?

In fact they have helped to pass very anti union legislation like NAFTA and trucking deregulation, not to mention undermining our workforce by allowing the importation of cheap foreign labor.

They have the presidency, the Senate, and the House. They could pass the things you want without a single republican vote.

So there you go little buddy, back on topic.
You're welcome.

yadig

I've addressed your post multiple times and been attacked by leftists who don't want to dig in to the heart of your thread.

Let's try again:

In fact they have helped to pass very anti union legislation like NAFTA and trucking deregulation, not to mention undermining our workforce by allowing the importation of cheap foreign labor.

They have the presidency, the Senate, and the House. They could pass the things you want without a single republican vote.

You're welcome.
Too many facts

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Let's try again:

You're welcome.
Because Republicans won't say it first.

floridays

What percentage of Express packages never go on an airplane?
I'm not sure, what percentage of those packages go on a truck?

What percentage of flyers schedule a pick-up and are consolidated at a standard location and are deliverd to one airport, for one flight and must be sorted for another particular flight to reach their destination airport?
When does the airline's responsibility begin and end with their flight obligation to a ticket holder?

Just a question.

floridays

How about going back to the original topic, which was one of the big ways FedEx perpetuates it's RLA scam? One would think UPS would have a heavy interest in slapping FedEx down to an equal playing field. You try and derail everything.
Original topic would be nice.

bacha29

Those folks who work fulltime and receive aid are doing so because of welfare reform. Before then they made a lifestyle out of sitting at home and getting checks and benefits. The Republicans under Newt Gingrich got that changed. Now for sure that's not everyone of those 44% but probably most.

The thing you're not getting is the Democratic Party that created SS and Medicare was a very different party than today. The Democrats today want cradle to grave government control of our lives. Look at the latest. Wanting student loan forgiveness. If y'all had your way everyone would essentially work for the government because taxes would keep being raised to pay for everything. There needs to be a certain amount of government oversight and regulation to keep things honest, to keep the unscrupulous from hurting average citizens. But otherwise stay out of the way. You keep asking what would I do? I look at your party letting millions in over our southern border and have to ask what are you doing? You want government programs for everything. Those millions of arrivals are going to have to be taken care of, siphoning off billions when we're 30 trillion in debt already. Are you trying to destroy the country? The party of Harry Truman and JFK wouldn't do this. You want to try to make me feel guilty about being against wasteful spending? My grandparents in their early 20's had just come out of the Great Depression with nothing. Did they look to the government for help? No, my grandfather took what ever he could find and worked 16-20 hours a day. They built a life, as did most did back then, from sheer gumption. The government can provide a safety net, and as a citizen of this country I have a right to use that net when in dire need. The government shouldn't be trying to provide much more than that. Because in the end that'll weaken the people, the economy, our future. But you'll never admit that.
This coming Friday 5-20 I will be in a private meeting with the US senator from of my state and yes he's a Democrat In fact I was told to be there I'm going to mention your situation . The manner by which you condemn and demonize the Democrats and your contempt for "big government" while at the same time point to the fact that it was the foresight of "big government" that resulted in having in place and readily available the resources needed so that the emergency surgery that saved your life could be undertaken without delay and without the question of how the hospital would be able to pay for the labor and materials needed to save your life. I will also point to the huge number of so called "conservatives " who on a daily basis spit out their hatred of liberals and progressives but seek to do what you're doing cherry pick and exempt from their hatred the New deal and Great Society programs they no doubt will be dependent on going forward. And like you constantly fretting over the prospect of higher taxes while like you they haven't paid a dime in federal income tax in years.

All this from a guy who constantly cries about US border security while at the same time demands to be immediately granted entrance and to travel freely in any country he chooses to enter.

Face it T. Conservatism is for those who have the wealth to practice it. And for those who don't all they have to offer is more talk.

bacha29

I'm not a man that thinks much of religion, where do you stand on it?
I did not bring religion into the conservation. Somebody else might have but not. But if you feel you need to know ,apparently you do.....Therefore, I am happy to inform you that I am an unrestricted free agent sinner .

vantexan

This coming Friday 5-20 I will be in a private meeting with the US senator from of my state and yes he's a Democrat In fact I was told to be there I'm going to mention your situation . The manner by which you condemn and demonize the Democrats and your contempt for "big government" while at the same time point to the fact that it was the foresight of "big government" that resulted in having in place and readily available the resources needed so that the emergency surgery that saved your life could be undertaken without delay and without the question of how the hospital would be able to pay for the labor and materials needed to save your life. I will also point to the huge number of so called "conservatives " who on a daily basis spit out their hatred of liberals and progressives but seek to do what you're doing cherry pick and exempt from their hatred the New deal and Great Society programs they no doubt will be dependent on going forward. And like you constantly fretting over the prospect of higher taxes while like you they haven't paid a dime in federal income tax in years.

All this from a guy who constantly cries about US border security while at the same time demands to be immediately granted entrance and to travel freely in any country he chooses to enter.

Face it T. Conservatism is for those who have the wealth to practice it. And for those who don't all they have to offer is more talk.
I don't do any such thing. That's a fantasy in your head. And I don't demand anything from other countries. I comply with their requirements. But we don't have millions of Americans swamping their borders do we? And it isn't necessary to charge anyone $107k, more actually, for a week's stay in a hospital.

yadig

Vote TRUMP

falcon back

Are you still working for Uber Eats?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Vantexan owns your mind.
You are obsessed with him.
I will pray for you little lady.