The Big Reveal

lilwizbiz

What part of California do you want me to look at? The one that is getting premium pay? The one whose ramp is fully staffed with FDX employees? The one that has a vast majority of couriers that are back to the station by 5pm during peak and are going home? The area that gives 5 position of freight to ground everyday. Sounds like your "sources" are not going to have much longer to wait before all their problems are put to rest.
Lol people complain when there’s too much freight and FedEx is overworking us wah wah wah. Now y’all complaining that you have to go home before 5. Can’t make this up. Let’s not like express couriers are super hard workers to begin with. Nobody at my station is making a fuss about going home at a reasonable time tbh. Just ride the wave man it’s a whole recession out there every company’s struggling (yes UPS too). Not much FedEx can do when people aren’t buying :censored2: right now.

MAKAVELI

Lol people complain when there’s too much freight and FedEx is overworking us wah wah wah. Now y’all complaining that you have to go home before 5. Can’t make this up. Let’s not like express couriers are super hard workers to begin with. Nobody at my station is making a fuss about going home at a reasonable time tbh. Just ride the wave man it’s a whole recession out there every company’s struggling (yes UPS too). Not much FedEx can do when people aren’t buying :censored2: right now.
UPSers are not suffering. Lol

MAKAVELI

They are. Go read their sub on reddit. Let’s also not act like the freight isn’t there either. The freights and the hours are there it’s just not the stops couriers “want”.
Full time topped out drivers are making $41 an hour, guaranteed 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week. They ain't hurting bro.

AB831

Are you Fred’s burner account? This reads just like the monthly propaganda newsletters

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Express is the more expensive option naturally they will be lower during slow times bro it’s common sense. Hehe if 23B in revenues a quarter is a sinking ship then idk what to tell ya
And only 875M net. Reserves better be there to sustain in an economic downturn.

bbsam

Staff member
And only 875M net. Reserves better be there to sustain in an economic downturn.
I think the company has been betting on the economic downturn for the past year. Probably why they are happy to watch the revolving door of employees. Soon they’ll be back into the high unemployment/desperate workforce that keeps them more profitable.

Gone fishin

I think the company has been betting on the economic downturn for the past year. Probably why they are happy to watch the revolving door of employees. Soon they’ll be back into the high unemployment/desperate workforce that keeps them more profitable.
Yep , a perfect time for merging and making everyone employees

fatboy33

Yep , a perfect time for merging and making everyone employees
Is the government giving welfare to fdx? Image going to the car rental and asking to rent a car for the year. By the time years end rolls around, you probably could've bought that vehicle outright. I say get rid of the response and make the courier do all of his/her area and if there's overtime so be it. It has to be cheaper than hiring extra people to drive around after the primary courier has already been to that location.

bbsam

Staff member
Managers will fill in with the promise of retaining them after the merge as well as the drivers.
With what trucks? I think you’re under the impression that contractors don’t really do anything. While that is my goal every day, it rarely ends up that way.

And I couldn’t begin to imagine how the management at our building could suddenly run 8 operations. They have problems just telling us what we did wrong the previous day.