The new plan,pt do p1

Star B

White Lightening
left at 930 today, better but still late. Was kind of light so met the mid day rte and see what stuff he had in my area. took 15. He had about 60 stops and they covered five different rte areas. Thats impossible to del all of it being that spread out. I cant believe they have him covering that much territory. If that doesn't change this is never gonna work.
That's the dig.

They bitch about on-road time, so then they make it so that drivers have less stops in more area... that's a surefire way to increase driver productivity.

NC man

Oh, and FYI, don't use 1st wave LEO devices. They is a bug in them where they will randomly assign packages to random stops and you'll spend most of your day changing addresses or finding out you drove past a stop because it wasn't on your list, nor the map.
Only few have LEO at our station so far.

MassWineGuy

Oh, and FYI, don't use 1st wave LEO devices. They is a bug in them where they will randomly assign packages to random stops and you'll spend most of your day changing addresses or finding out you drove past a stop because it wasn't on your list, nor the map.

Are there 2nd wave Leo’s? How could you tell?

whenIgetthere

It was started by employees, not the company. I like hearing what’s going on in different stations around the country. I get tired of all the unicorns and rainbows BS FedEx shoves down our throats every day. Definitely wish the Purple bleeders weren’t on there though. They’re obnoxious. Lol.

Can’t get much info here because of the constant bickering and derailing of threads.
Still too many kool-aid gulpers who show up to say their "lucky to have a job" BS.

MassWineGuy

Lately, after van scanning my deliveries, I often see a long list of completely different, unknown deliveries. It goes away, but it’s odd.

I have to admit, so far I’m liking my new schedule. I doyens exactly at 6, but I am getting home earlier.

Star B

White Lightening
Not sure but there is a down arrow on the admin screen V it does say 2nd/3rd I'm not sure how you can tell. not sure it matters it shouldn't since it's your rte number that should determine things.
On the top of the launcher screen it will say LEO-Station-1st/2nd/3rd. That's your wave.

Star B

White Lightening
That’s true for many people. It’s foolish to think otherwise.
There are plenty of jobs there, however finding a job that:

1) Pays fairly for the work done
2) Pays enough to pay your bills
3) Gives health benefits that work for you and doesn't cause #2. Also, being able to find out the benefit package before you get hired.
4) Aligns with your schedule and needs
5) Doesn't discriminate against you because "over-qualified"
6) Isn't one of those jobs that wants the unicorn applicant always and isn't afraid of putting in the effort to train.

is a tough find nowadays.

It will be fine

There are plenty of jobs there, however finding a job that:

1) Pays fairly for the work done
2) Pays enough to pay your bills
3) Gives health benefits that work for you and doesn't cause #2. Also, being able to find out the benefit package before you get hired.
4) Aligns with your schedule and needs
5) Doesn't discriminate against you because "over-qualified"
6) Isn't one of those jobs that wants the unicorn applicant always and isn't afraid of putting in the effort to train.

is a tough find nowadays.
So the people that get that from FedEx shouldn’t be grateful?

Star B

White Lightening
So the people that get that from FedEx shouldn’t be grateful?

We'll always bitch about #1, #4.
Depending on your area: #2

I wasn't addressing that we should be thankful, I was addressing your comment about "jobs are hard to come by". Plenty of jobs but peoples life circumstances make finding a job that will take care of their needs difficult.

fdxsux

I think #1 is particularly applicable to the “I’m just happy to have a job”crowd. It’s been my experience that the ones that say “I’m just happy to have a job” are generally the lazy/incompetent people. A lot of these people are probably getting paid fairly for the lousy work they do and should “just be thankful they have a job.” Those that get pissed when Fedex hands out another 2% raise are generally those that have worked their butts off, given their best, and expect the company to do the same.

McFeely

Huge Member
On the top of the launcher screen it will say LEO-Station-1st/2nd/3rd. That's your wave.

That’s the software update number, not what wave you’re in. They do software updates in 3 phases so not all Leo’s are updated on the same night/weekend. The goal is to not have 100% bricked Leo’s if the software patch is a flaw.