The new plan,pt do p1

NC man

Ten monkeys could have held a meeting and had a better plan than this RESPONSE bs. 20 trucks rented at our station, mid day routes bring stuff back everyday, extra flights all around the country, fuel prices higher. Diesel up a buck a gallon where I am.
Complete failure,disaster,dumpster fire etc.

Gone fishin

Ten monkeys could have held a meeting and had a better plan than this RESPONSE bs. 20 trucks rented at our station, mid day routes bring stuff back everyday, extra flights all around the country, fuel prices higher. Diesel up a buck a gallon where I am.
Complete failure,disaster,dumpster fire etc.
This is literally the stupidest thing I’ve everything been apart of. It almost seems like they’re trying to fail

McFeely

Huge Member
This is literally the stupidest thing I’ve everything been apart of. It almost seems like they’re trying to fail

It is bound to have a lot of negative consequences just this week with some big customers. We have some bulk business customers at my station that don’t want deliveries attempted after 1500 because of their own company schedules. Likely gonna lose some customers over these shenanigans.

So much for this year’s raise!

throwaway10

Oh this week, I feel bad for our customers, our Hospital route had 2 different P1 Drivers(routing is messed up, both hours late due to flights) They only had about 20pieces, 2wave driver showed up at 3pm with 200 pieces( had to make calls in order to find someone to take the delivery), similar situation every day this week.

Stat41

It is bound to have a lot of negative consequences just this week with some big customers. We have some bulk business customers at my station that don’t want deliveries attempted after 1500 because of their own company schedules. Likely gonna lose some customers over these shenanigans.

So much for this year’s raise!
The damage this idiotic idea has caused will be irrecoverable. Heck, if my package was important, I wouldn't ship with Fedex Express! Just check out the recent customer reviews. The BBB complaints are just as bad. We have gone from first to worst.

Last edited:

It will be fine

The damage this idiotic idea has caused will be irrecoverable. Heck, if my package was important, I wouldn't ship with Fedex Express! Just check out the recent customer reviews. The BBB complaints are just as bad. We have gone from first to worst.

FedEx is the highest rated on that site between FedEx, UPS, DHL and the post office

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
• U.S. consumer shipping customer satisfaction index  Statista.png

10-27

1st wave of freight is late. 2nd wave of freight is late. RESPONSE drivers can't everything delivered, and their delivery area in a different area than their pickup area. We have to meet on road and deliver what they cant. AM drivers in pickup area have to cover until they get a break and get in the area. 2 or 3 drivers going to same stop. Unbelievable.

NC man

Wait til Fred sees the OT hours report and RDL WDL reports for last week.

“how much OT did we cut last week?” Uh, sir it rose by a million hours over last week.

Star B

White Lightening
Wait til Fred sees the OT hours report and RDL WDL reports for last week.

“how much OT did we cut last week?” Uh, sir it rose by a million hours over last week.
"Perfect! Bigger numbers are better! Let's do it all year now!"

Stat41

This thread is about the new RESPONSE program. The data you provided is from the last 4 years before the RESPONSE program.. The recent reviews that I read on Trustpilot are very consistent with what I am witnessing as currently happening at Fedex Express. Many of us have worked hard and faithfully for decades to maintain the good name and reputation of Fedex Express and to be honest I am very upset how the company I work for is squandering all of that effort.

Fergus Mahoney

This thread is about the new RESPONSE program. The data you provided is from the last 4 years before the RESPONSE program.. The recent reviews that I read on Trustpilot are very consistent with what I am witnessing as currently happening at Fedex Express. Many of us have worked hard and faithfully for decades to maintain the good name and reputation of Fedex Express and to be honest I am very upset how the company I work for is squandering all of that effort.
Have 2 oncology places on my route that used to get 8-10 P1s everyday. After the ice storm this February I don't see anything for them anymore. McKesson shifted alot volume ups' way before this bull:censored2: plan.

dezguy

Meh, they want Express to look like ground, that's all them.

I couldn't care less what this company decides to do, just as long as my cheque clears at the end of the week.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not disagreeing, horrible numbers that are only getting worse.

Where is @59 Dano, to explain that this is actually a Rosy Picture, when you need him?

It will be fine

Wow. I didnt realize that! Still a 1.6 satisfactory rating is very....unsatisfactory. This is unacceptable.
The reviews of all the companies are butthurt recipients. Their opinions don’t really matter. As long as shippers are satisfied with the service or have nowhere better to take their business, it doesn’t matter.