The new plan,pt do p1

Star B

White Lightening
How many times can one be told that getting a union vote is damn near impossible because things are rigged by the government by Fred S and his team of lobbyists to make it damn near impossible?

The government can reclassify us as a trucking company like UPS, but unless congresscritters stop getting the "perks" from the lobbyists, it wont happen anytime soon.

newgirl

At least you have the people to try and deliver it. We just finish our routes and wait as long as an hour and a half till they bring it out to us.
How far from the bldg are you?

There is no rhyme or reason for how this has been structured. I think they thought they would get a little more time before the money back guarantee was put back, thx UPS

Stat41

AM freight late today. Got back in and second sort packages left in the building unattempted. Nice. Well be getting those in the morning, along with what is probably another late AM sort.

It will be fine

AM freight late today. Got back in and second sort packages left in the building unattempted. Nice. Well be getting those in the morning, along with what is probably another late AM sort.
5B6BBA33-B3D3-4C3B-9166-FF743CB87EF1.jpeg

MassWineGuy

Amazingly, I made service on everything today. 10:30, 12:00, and all other delivery commit times. Lately, mondays are the only day we get out on time.

Mondays ought to be on time since that day’s freight is trucked to the station over the weekend.

Thankfully, I’m on vacation this week. Maybe they’ll have it more together by week three.

Star B

White Lightening
I can hear it now... "Due to operational difficulties because of the pandemic (read: we can't manage ourselves out of a paper bag and UPS started their MBG back again, so we had to, and we haven't been able to keep a cent of FO money since April), you're going to get 1% this year.