The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

542thruNthru

Whether a yes or a no. Someone is going to be very angry tonight. This is your thread to vent and personally attack everyone that disagrees with you.

Mods to your starting blocks.... zero hour is quickly approaching.

Superteeth2478

You need to reread Art 12.

You're on the right track, but it's not as simple as Hoffa deciding anything.

Certain things must happen that very much involve political futures of 26 International Officials.
I know what you're saying, it's not exactly Hawfa that makes the decision (he's just the puppetmaster, or really the ringleader), it's the National Negotiating Committee that really makes the decision, but I see the action's approval a decision made by Hawfa and his leadership. Obviously it would be political suicide for all involved, but if they've been bought off, they won't care...and for it to even get this far with a concessionary contract it's obvious Hawfa had a hand in it.

And I believe I've said it before, but Article XII Section 2 is like God-mode for Hawfa...he can override the decisions of the National Negotiating Committee whenever he deems fit.

And BUG, I guess you're conceding that if Hawfa and the NNC interpret the offer as the final offer and impose the contract that any idiot would be able to determine that there was collusion involved? I haven't seen an answer to my question...

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
pitchforks.gif