The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

542thruNthru

Me too. I don't think this forum is a good measure of the voter pool though. This is a small group that cares enough to read and think about it. Oh, and there's a couple of looney yes voters too.

Im more curious how it will be handled. If its not 2/3 will they say "oh we wilp be sending out a response in a couple of weeks." Or will they man up and just say what they are going to do.

542thruNthru

Where can you see the results? Besides on here.

FullSizeR.jpg

Skooney

Scratching nuts. Red Sox/Yankees. Eating some spag and meatballs.

Tony Q if you’re here, don’t be a coward and come out to play. Everyone knew you were full of :censored2:.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know what you're saying, it's not exactly Hawfa that makes the decision (he's just the puppetmaster, or really the ringleader), it's the National Negotiating Committee that really makes the decision, but I see the action's approval a decision made by Hawfa and his leadership. Obviously it would be political suicide for all involved, but if they've been bought off, they won't care...and for it to even get this far with a concessionary contract it's obvious Hawfa had a hand in it.

And I believe I've said it before, but Article XII Section 2 is like God-mode for Hawfa...he can override the decisions of the National Negotiating Committee whenever he deems fit.

And BUG, I guess you're conceding that if Hawfa and the NNC interpret the offer as the final offer and impose the contract that any idiot would be able to determine that there was collusion involved? I haven't seen an answer to my question...
It also has to be approved by the General Executive Board.

How many of these career politicians will still be willing to toe the line for Hoffa with winds of change blowing through the IBT ranks?