The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Shove it Violet
F3E7E079-64E4-4C19-B40D-CBA15A3009B2.gif

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Well obviously you have some special needs, so I understand your difficulties. I’ll work around your special needs.

Your still doing this? Why tony why in God’s name WHY must you continue to reference the mentally challenged. It’s as wrong as smacking your mother. How do you not see this? It’s like being sexist or racist or......I’m just baffled. I already warned you t was NOT :censored2:ING COOL MAN!

babboo25

Banned
Your still doing this? Why tony why in God’s name WHY must you continue to reference the mentally challenged. It’s as wrong as smacking your mother. How do you not see this? It’s like being sexist or racist or......I’m just baffled. I already warned you t was NOT :censored2:ING COOL MAN!
Yea I agree, I prefer “shorted a chromosome a birth”

Over disciplined0123

If more than 50% had voted he wouldn’t be able to, I mean how hard is it to vote with your phone. No excuse
That is why ups loves the part time revolving door work scene. Hire more part timers that could care less about voting let alone even know what a union is I believe part time vote should only be half of vote

Over disciplined0123

It says in the bylaws he can go back to the table, this current leadership has no motivation to go back so they tell everyone they cant due to poor turnout when they can go back. Read the bylaws at the end it says the NNC has the option to go back to the table and they should.
I would like to believe after leadership has a meeting on Monday we will hear some news that we want (going back to table )

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Unlikely, unless they are somehow forced.
I dont think UPS wants TDU in office after election in 2021. That being said, I believe enough people on this site and at UPS alone will be threatening the union with withdrawing. I don't agree with it, but if it lights a fire under their ass by all means go for it.

LagunaBrown

You know as much as I agree with you this guy Tony gets 100 times more abuse than he gives. If you want to be so chivalrous be fair across the board. Monitor people that cross the line attacking him and say something to correct them. There are some pretty rude comments by vote no people even telling people them to kill them selves. I have noticed it’s all one sided and NOT equal.

BigBrown87

If Hoffa imposes this contract he will be finished along with his cronies in most of the locals that support him. If he goes back and brings another crap contract to vote and we cant vote it down by 2/3 majority under 50%, it will be our fault as members. He really should tread lightly and at least try to make an effort to save his buddies that backed him all these years IMO.

If Hoffa imposes this contract he will be finished along with his cronies in most of the locals that support him. If he goes back and brings another crap contract to vote and we cant vote it down by 2/3 majority under 50%, it will be our fault as members. He really should tread lightly and at least try to make an effort to save his buddies that backed him all these years IMO.
They can all go to Hell

LagunaBrown

it’s not the leadership it’s the weak ass members. Complaining the contract is so bad but apparently it’s not so bad because they want to stay for the free medical, pension and industry leading pay the Union gets them. It’s obviously just an excuse to free load off the Union and stop paying dues. Idiots are cutting of their nose despite their face. The end of the Union is not Hoffa or Z or anyone else. Clearly it is these imbeciles that are too stupid to realize they were only 12,000 votes away from winning and planning to weaken the Union by not paying dues and withdrawing their right to vote. Amazing! I am not kidding the vote no guys are passionate but the most uniformed stupid people I have seen in my career at UPS. You want new leadership but can not even demonstrate any amongst yourselves. They are really a bunch of anarchists thinking they are an activists!

Last edited:

BigBrown87

it’s not the leadership it’s the weak ass members. Complaining the contract is so bad but apparently it’s not so bad because they want to stay for the free medical, pension and industry leading pay the Union gets them. It’s obviously just an excuse to free load off the Union and stop paying dues. Idiots are cutting of their nose despite their face. The end of the Union is not Hoffa or Z or anyone else. Clearly it is these imbeciles that are too stupid to realize they were only 12,000 votes away from winning and planning to weaken the Union by not paying dues and withdrawing their right to vote. Amazing!
Tomato,tamato