The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We never had a chance at 2/3.
I'm
Just saying there were actual reports of this. Management taking employees to a company computer and signing them in to vote. Now what do you think the chances of ANY of those being no votes?

The point is that's fraud and even if it can only be proven in 1 instance it should mean a total revote.

Over disciplined0123

TO ALL TEAMSTER MEMBERS. Since less then 50 percent of teamster employees voted in the teamster president election HOFFA will you please step down. Let’s atart the petitions going to get the ball rolling here guys This is the worst decision and I will hope the final decision HOFFA and this leadership have made. Guaranteed last term for him in office. But let’s make that sooner We pay thier salaries for them to represent our best interests. Not UPS. Millions of dollars a year are being deducted yearly from our pay that get deposited into International Brotherhood of Teamsters bank account from us. Jesus hear our voice omg
So sick of this :censored2: since Hoffa took over for Ron Carey. And I really don’t remember how Hoffa beat out Ron Carey. I sorta of remeber some sort of shady situation in election process

Over disciplined0123

I'm
Just saying there were actual reports of this. Management taking employees to a company computer and signing them in to vote. Now what do you think the chances of ANY of those being no votes?

The point is that's fraud and even if it can only be proven in 1 instance it should mean a total revote.
If any one has any truth or evidence on this please pm me

Over disciplined0123

Most of the part timers I know that worked over a year did vote. You need to realize if 65% of UPS is PT and 50% of the part time employees have worked at UPS UNDER two years and are going to school and UPS. They could care less about unions or the company. They’re getting tuition paid for and some cash on the side, that’s all they care about. So why is it required to have 50% vote? Thank seems unrealistic under our employment circumstances.
Not getting tuition paid for unless your a part time supervisor Or your getting tuition assistance and is required to be paid back

Over disciplined0123

Having them make 34 an hour after 4 years with the best benefits you can get and pension is a pretty good counteroffer.
You have to be the most annoying person on this site. Every time I read a post of yours I have to either have a cigarette (and I don’t smoke) or I have to get my phone screen fixed because I threw phone against a wall ..,,you have no freaking clue about anything here at ups So.

Tony Q

You have to be the most annoying person on this site. Every time I read a post of yours I have to either have a cigarette (and I don’t smoke) or I have to get my phone screen fixed because I threw phone against a wall ..,,you have no freaking clue about anything here at ups So.
So by your math I am causing you to buy a new phone or screen at the least and causing cancer. Maybe you need some real help.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just put the troll on ignore.

Over disciplined0123

Yea I agree that is a great offer for someone just starting a job here. But we a talking about people actually doing the same work and let’s say one was hired as a 22.4 hybrid and other as 22.2 regular driver hired same day they are both there 4 years once again doing the same work. 1 is making 36.00 a hour the other is making over 40.00a hour. Any questions.

Over disciplined0123

Yea I agree that is a great offer for someone just starting a job here. But we a talking about people actually doing the same work and let’s say one was hired as a 22.4 hybrid and other as 22.2 regular driver hired same day they are both there 4 years once again doing the same work. 1 is making 36.00 a hour the other is making over 40.00a hour. Any questions.
You do know some people can apply for let’s say highway dept or D.o.t or even a union roofer which those jobs also start at 32 dollars a hour and up .. yes with benefits. Minus union dues. Those jobs are hard to get. But can be attained

Drink a beer and forget about it.

Guess what

We are all going back to work on Monday.

Lots of things I don't like about this contract but I'm still grateful I have a good job and I can still do it

Over disciplined0123

Drink a beer and forget about it.

Guess what

We are all going back to work on Monday.

Lots of things I don't like about this contract but I'm still grateful I have a good job and I can still do it
I totally agree but I’m just so sick of all of the shadiness and conspiracy with ups vs the union . We all know this company benefits monetarily from the hard work and sweat of its employees who sacrifice a lot working here. They know that but don’t show it

I totally agree but I’m just so sick of all of the shadiness and conspiracy with ups vs the union . We all know this company benefits monetarily from the hard work and sweat of its employees who sacrifice a lot working here. They know that but don’t show it
It's a love hate thing.

I'll tell you a little secret. Don't take it personally, it's just a business transaction

I know every once in a while it will get to you, just don't let it consume you.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
untitled (2).png
I'm sure he's proud.