The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
After these shenanigans I agree. If my state ever becomes RTW I'm no longer paying dues. Paying them to pay for vote yes propganda and then to shove it in my face when it's voted down. No thanks

I am in a right to work State and I am thinking about leaving the union because of bad representation.

PT Car Washer

Yea I agree that is a great offer for someone just starting a job here. But we a talking about people actually doing the same work and let’s say one was hired as a 22.4 hybrid and other as 22.2 regular driver hired same day they are both there 4 years once again doing the same work. 1 is making 36.00 a hour the other is making over 40.00a hour. Any questions.
An Art 22.2 is not a regular package car driver classification. I t is a FT inside classification. FT Porter or FT Car Wash or Feeder Wash. Not many left and when one does leave the job almost always goes to the highest package car or feeder driver.

None of your damn business. Wut don’t u understand about that.
HMhZYiNTw8brG.gif

Over disciplined0123

I’m not a Hoffa fan but it’s not his fault 44% voted.
Why. The reason is that a lot of members have no trust or faith in the leadership. How many supplements that were voted down the last contract 5 years ago but once again Hoffa used his authority to impose contracts voted down. By yet another constitutional loophole .. a lot just fed up and think thier vote does not even matter.

babboo25

Banned
Why. The reason is that a lot of members have no trust or faith in the leadership. How many supplements that were voted down the last contract 5 years ago but once again Hoffa used his authority to impose contracts voted down. By yet another constitutional loophole .. a lot just fed up and think thier vote does not even matter.
If more than 50% had voted he wouldn’t be able to, I mean how hard is it to vote with your phone. No excuse

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
But he was given that option by poor turnout, take it out of his corrupt weasly hands.
It says in the bylaws he can go back to the table, this current leadership has no motivation to go back so they tell everyone they cant due to poor turnout when they can go back. Read the bylaws at the end it says the NNC has the option to go back to the table and they should.

Feederquacker

I am in a right to work State and I am thinking about leaving the union because of bad representation.
If you leave the Union then you have no choice in who will lead your Union Local. You will be a scab instead of a leader.

That’s not really how it works. I think he is saying if he isn’t getting the representation he deserves then he’s not going to pay for it. He can still respect the picket line if we have one. Crossing the line makes you a scab. I think you should have said that if you get out of the Union then you have no say in who leads us going forward. That is what will be vitally important going into the future.