Twin Hill uniforms causing hives

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Glad I'm out of there. My hives cleared up when I stopped wearing the long pants. Summer was the absolute worst. I'd wear shorts on the weekend and neighbors asked me if I'd gotten into a fire ant bed while mowing.

fres431

Why not wear some underarmor so the cloth doesn't touch your skin? It's not a permanet fix but should help.
Underarmor doesn't protect all skin areas we have worn it and we still get rashes where exposed skin is. We as employees should be provide a safe work environment since ups preaches it they should practice it. Or stop preaching it for a good PR stunt

Gini Mic

I always wear under clothes but I still have a really reaction all over my trunk and on my arms all the way up to my pits.

OPTION3

Underarmor doesn't protect all skin areas we have worn it and we still get rashes where exposed skin is. We as employees should be provide a safe work environment since ups preaches it they should practice it. Or stop preaching it for a good PR stunt
Safety FIRST.....unless production fails...or we lose money

Sent using BrownCafe App

Gini Mic

Safety FIRST.....unless production fails...or we lose money

Sent using BrownCafe App
No doubt. I've had 4 sup's pile boxes up in the cab, a manager had me skip lunch on a 12 hr shift and the load line sups and I used to hubtub ski behind the irreg cart. To be fair that last one was my idea... but they did love it.

LT1UltraZ

just started wearing some fresh pants couple of weeks ago and every night i shower i feel like i have a mild sunburn on my legs........there is definitely something wrong with the uniforms, the problem doesnt go away with washing them multiple times either.

Z

ZQXC

I went commando today. Not really but it felt like it. I got new uniforms, and they are baggy, and I ripped the ass end out on stop 7. Good thing I have pretty, long johns cuz my butt was flying all day.

HTqkhc79tC-8.png
There goes tooner...

Something looks different today.
Can't quite put my hand on it. LOL

Z

ZQXC

I went commando today. Not really but it felt like it. I got new uniforms, and they are baggy, and I ripped the ass end out on stop 7. Good thing I have pretty, long johns cuz my butt was flying all day.

Hey tooner, I started carrying one pair of rolled up E-pants shortly after they switched over from the Riverside uniforms.

Future

Victory Ride
O... Christ.....hide this from INDE!!!!!!!

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Twin hill sucks my first week I ripped the seam of my pants on 2 pairs, my balls were almost floppin out half of the day, and I got a size bigger than what I normall wear, these things are cheap cheap cheap

Z

ZQXC

Twin hill sucks my first week I ripped the seam of my pants on 2 pairs, my balls were almost floppin out half of the day, and I got a size bigger than what I normall wear, these things are cheap cheap cheap

Enjoy the security of E- pants.